R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I can't see suicide as anything other than that. It is not something I glorify just like life or death in general.

I dislike both and would rather that nothing existed, ever.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, MiMif and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The problem that I have with suicide is that it's purposely made so inaccessible by this terrible human species, if there's the option to just peacefully pass away in my sleep it would certainly be such a relief.

Suicide even barely feels like an option in the first place for me but all that suicide is, is solving a problem that should never have existed in the first place, the problem being existence.

I also just wish that nothing existed, nobody should ever have to suffer so unnecessarily and die in the first place, only the absence of everything is true perfection, I see existence as a mistake that's better off erased.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, WAITING TO DIE and R_N
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, the absence of existence means the absence of suffering.

Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yes, the absence of existence means the absence of suffering.
There is the argument that this also means absence of "pleasure", but when you have reality in which someone always suffers even if it is not you, I don't think it is worth it.

Suffering is always around the corner for everyone. More guaranteed than "happiness". And let us not forget aging and death. Our bodies failing us, causing pain.

• Love
Reactions: Lookoutbelow and WAITING TO DIE
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I can't see suicide as anything other than that. It is not something I glorify just like life or death in general.

I dislike both and would rather that nothing existed, ever.
I feel similar...the thought of ctb is scary to me sometimes and on gore sites it often looks gory...I just wish a death shinigami or something would just walk around offering instant death, or that I just stopped existing, or that I die in my sleep....those options are what interest me way more than ctb...however none of them are likely to happen

Reactions: R_N