• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
i'm venting here because simply no other place to vent.

She has high fever for 3-4 days now, no severe symptoms yet. it worries me and i'm sure i already contracted it too.
I am depressed, i can't help much with her, and she's going to go to the hospital alone today because i have to work. So far, we just had her on acetaminophen/paracetamol for the fever, and just basic flu care (drink water/isotonic drink, vicks and eucalyptus oil etc). I dont know what s going though my mind is the fear that her condition would worsen and die, I am scared but mostly i wish it's the other way around. alot of people would miss her. I'm 99% sure it's not a normal flu since she rarely got sick for more than a couple of days, i hope the test came out negative but i'm pretty sure it's covid.

I am not religious but i'm praying for her safety rn.....

aside from that, i'm simply mad because alot of this is due to the government failing at the disease management, i live in Indo and it's the worst place for covid in ASEAN rn. a lot of local tourists flock the city during the NYE holiday I'm in and voila skyrocketing 10k daily infection. i hate this country

anyhow i'm trying to take care of her since the symptoms could worsen later, i dont know if I could manage. I'm depressed but not suicidal, I dont think i'm ready for the worst case scenario.... I dont know i feel it's cheesy and dumb to type this in a suicide forum, but i'm praying for her safety now god,

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hope your mom gets better and kicks covid's ass!
My dad could do it. Me too! So, she can do it too!

I'm not religious either but I'd also do it. Whatever brings positive energy, is welcome!

Wish you the best,

Hugs and love

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Its not cheesy or dumb to be worried. And if it helps to speak your concerns to this forum then I am glad you can.
These are difficult times and your concern is not without merit because it could be Covid. However, you dont know yet and it may not be. It sounds as if you have done what you can for now and the rest will be an uncomfortable wait for a diagnosis for your mum. Its is realistic to consider ALL possible outcomes but it is important to try to distract yourself from feeling overwhelmed by the worst case scenario.
You said you must go to work today? While this is a good distraction perhaps since you have been in close contact with your mum it would be wise to wait for a diagnosis? I understand you may have overlooked that with your current stress and also that it may not be a possibility in your situation.
I think it is good to vent here and bounce ideas off others. Distraction can be useful.

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
If both of you are not in the risk groups, then it's likely that you guys are going be fine in a couple of weeks. If her situation becomes worse, then you should definitely take her to the hospital.

Last edited:
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
i'm venting here because simply no other place to vent.

She has high fever for 3-4 days now, no severe symptoms yet. it worries me and i'm sure i already contracted it too.
I am depressed, i can't help much with her, and she's going to go to the hospital alone today because i have to work. So far, we just had her on acetaminophen/paracetamol for the fever, and just basic flu care (drink water/isotonic drink, vicks and eucalyptus oil etc). I dont know what s going though my mind is the fear that her condition would worsen and die, I am scared but mostly i wish it's the other way around. alot of people would miss her. I'm 99% sure it's not a normal flu since she rarely got sick for more than a couple of days, i hope the test came out negative but i'm pretty sure it's covid.

I am not religious but i'm praying for her safety rn.....

aside from that, i'm simply mad because alot of this is due to the government failing at the disease management, i live in Indo and it's the worst place for covid in ASEAN rn. a lot of local tourists flock the city during the NYE holiday I'm in and voila skyrocketing 10k daily infection. i hate this country

anyhow i'm trying to take care of her since the symptoms could worsen later, i dont know if I could manage. I'm depressed but not suicidal, I dont think i'm ready for the worst case scenario.... I dont know i feel it's cheesy and dumb to type this in a suicide forum, but i'm praying for her safety now god,

get ivermectin. it can save your mom's life.
here in hospitals they sometimes use methylene blue. you can try that too.
don't use paracetamol unless you ablsoutely have to. high temperature helps body to manage the virus
hope it helps. good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Regen
Bitterman1996

Bitterman1996

Student
May 20, 2020
late reply, i'm a bit calmer / not as anxious now.
it's day 4-5 of the fever, it's a bit weird that her temperature was normal when she's going to the hospital. The earliest we could test is day after tomorrow.

I hope your mom gets better and kicks covid's ass!
My dad could do it. Me too! So, she can do it too!

I'm not religious either but I'd also do it. Whatever brings positive energy, is welcome!

Wish you the best,

Hugs and love
thank you, I hope you and your family could safely go through this long pandemic
If both of you are not in the risk groups, then it's likely that you guys are going be fine in a couple of weeks. If her situation becomes worse, then you should definitely take her to the hospital.
she's technically not but she is 55 and a bit obese (not morbidly, but overweight), thank you I'm watching on her condition so far up to day 5 and it's still fairly mild.

get ivermectin. it can save your mom's life.
here in hospitals they sometimes use methylene blue. you can try that too.
don't use paracetamol unless you ablsoutely have to. high temperature helps body to manage the virus
hope it helps. good luck!
i don't think i can't get the drug OTC
i just manage the symptom ie fever rn tbh, and have her zinc and vit C & D supplements (idk if it helps but yea)
thank you

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope your mother recovers quickly, and doesn't get too sick. Sorry to hear she is dealing with this, and that you might end up doing so as well. It's sweet of you to be such a good caregiver. It can be hard to do when dealing with depression. Take good care of yourself too.