• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
hi,
I wanted to know something. it is that I feel like someone else is present in my brain too. that person has a voice and I hear it in my mind. she conforts me when I'm down but only rarely because she has a cold personality im always conscious of her thoughts what she thinks about a particular situation and her own opinions on what I do. what is this condition called. because I dont think it DID because in DID you dont remember some things because of other alters. on the other I feel she is always with me experiencing everything putting her views and sometimes I give some control of my body to her when im emotionally exhausted and cannot behave properly. does this happen to some one else too and what is this condition called.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
but sometimes she wants to hurt people
Not all people who suffer from DID experience fugues. Personally, I think it's just your own voice. Like when you attach a voice to a character in a story, when you read their dialogue you read it in a voice you feel is most fitting. When you feel as though the situation calls for a part of you that is more cold and cynical, that's when your brain probably makes the switch. It doesn't mean there's another person in your head, it's still you - it's just a part of yourself that you're trying to dissociate from. If you feel as though you're stepping outside or deviating from the person you are inside (especially when it comes to traits deemed unlikeable or undesirable) then it's expected that you'd instead want to project those traits or that part of yourself onto a persona or character.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
sound like schizophrenia Hearing Voices (Auditory Hallucinations)

thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
That ''she'' is still you. I think it'd be best to find out why ''she'' wants to hurt people. A lot of people have intrusive thoughts, the important thing is to note is that you're still in control of your mind and body despite these thoughts. Maybe give her a constructive outlet to express her anger in a way that doesn't result in harming others - like art, music, games, etc. If it's gotten to a point where you feel like you're no longer in control and may be a threat to others, then I'd recommend getting therapy.
Im just afraid about because she will want to kill psychiatric.

thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
this really did not help you know.... šŸ„ŗ
Ok then it's either the psych ward, a lifetime in prison or seeking help/actively working through these intrusive thoughts. Pick your poison.

Best wishes OP. I'm closing this thread n

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I may be entirely wrong here but do you think it could be a trauma response of some sort? A way to cope with... something

thesilentoceans

thesilentoceans

hope is a mental illness
Jan 14, 2024
I think I may be entirely wrong here but do you think it could be a trauma response of some sort? A way to cope with... something
yes I have ptsd but I dont have memories of my past they are very blurry and gaps in my memory like I only remember 2days from January now
this one

Last edited: