BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
He brushes off me and the other white guy on my floor but always makes a point to check on and converse with 'his brothers', i.e. the two black guys in the house.

This is halfway house living for ya.

Reactions: T90-Alpha and Cactuscraze
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
What is a halfway house. Is it for mental illness. You the QPR fan.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Half way houses are sometimes for people inbetween a custodial sentence and being free. Not sure which of these it's a reference to though. There is undeniably racism of all kinds. Whilst the one in prominent view is white on everyone non white racism I've seen it black on white but more insanely black on black and Asian on Asian. Some Indians hate Pakistanis and make it known. There's tensions between them. Racism is a beast that lives in all communities. It's taking on a dangerous life at the moment though and I'm getting institutional reverse racism or over compensatory racism vibes. It's actually coming off kind of patronising and insulting to the respective races at times but it's kind of convenient for them to go with it because it beats being at the other end of the scale. The tipping point seems to be in potential flux. Racism is cruel and unjustified. No doubt about that but its a messy old mess right now at a time when actually (at least in the little world I inhabit) things are at their most multicultural they've ever been.

For the second time today, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Only that it's a messy business and it occurs in any and every form possible. So stupid!
He brushes off me and the other white guy on my floor but always makes a point to check on and converse with 'his brothers', i.e. the two black guys in the house.

I mean, in fairness he could just feel more comfortable with them for all the wrong but understandable reasons. As long as you're not losing oit doe it I'd just let it be and thank fu*k you don't have to deal with the welfare checker. It's probably pretty noemal to have a couple of unofficial favourites and in some circumstances it might be more welcoming for the guy to see familiar faces. I'm just putting itbout there though. Could be entirely wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungry_ghost
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022

I'm really confused by the title and the body of your post. Could you possibly speak directly and explain your situation?
Everyone deserves to be equally treated.