Beepvonboop

Beepvonboop

Eepy
Jul 14, 2023
I think I decided on a date for when I'll CTB. Knowing me I'll back out anyways but I'm hoping that a date will help me go through with it. I've decided it's 2.9. At that point I'd have paid my bills for the month, I'll have met everyone I care about recently and I'll have nothing more left to do. I don't know if I'll actually do it for certain, but I'm hoping I won't be a pussy about it.

Quite honestly idk why I'm making this post or why I feel the need to announce it, but idk feel free to share something or vent under this, I'll read all of it ^^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti and nadia225
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
Quite honestly idk why I'm making this post or why I feel the need to announce it
Probably because it feels more real if you announce it to someone else or something rather than yourself in way you feel like you can backtrack then. Inner desire things idk. But hey I hope you find peace with that date you've chosen and stuff even if you do back out of it maybe it's a sign that the inner you still has something it's wants to regroup and consider before leaving. So hey who knows but I hope you find peace on your journey until then and after such.

Reactions: Beepvonboop