• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I think I'm getting better, I hope I am. I still cry at night, and I still disassociate strongly, but it's happening less, I'm finally improving my life. I'm finally feeling happy, like actually happy. Not that short buzz of happiness when you see something funny or having fun, actual happiness.
I hope this happiness stays forever, I just wanna get better and I finally feel better, I don't want to go back to my old self, because it took so long to get to this point. I feel hopeful, for the first time in a while.

I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, just proud of myself, I guess.

princeofbread

princeofbread

stuck on the puzzle
Mar 21, 2023
you have every right to be proud! just remember that recovery isn't linear and whatever happens in the future doesn't mean you're not on the right path :) i wish you so much more happiness

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
That's good to hear. If you were to feel sad again or think of CTB, you should remember this moment when you were truly happy. Keep doing the things you are doing and you will definitely be happy once more. I wish you the very best.

K

kakapepe

Apr 1, 2023
I think I'm getting better, I hope I am. I still cry at night, and I still disassociate strongly, but it's happening less, I'm finally improving my life. I'm finally feeling happy, like actually happy. Not that short buzz of happiness when you see something funny or having fun, actual happiness.
I hope this happiness stays forever, I just wanna get better and I finally feel better, I don't want to go back to my old self, because it took so long to get to this point. I feel hopeful, for the first time in a while.

I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, just proud of myself, I guess.
Keep it up butter cup! Baby steps make a mile after a while! :)