• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eveastra

eveastra

Stargirl
Apr 14, 2024
1714728397944 1714728566430.png
I've been suicidal since i was twelve, woosh, tough i know, but life went on, every other year i would attempt again and again, that was until 2021in 2021, in addition to being groomed three times and sexually traumatized, i lost my grip on reality, i disassociated so hard i didnt even have the strength to be suicidal, i was in a limbo, in 2022, my long term friend group broke up, it was the hardest thing i ever went through, i was isolated. i became mute for two days, one of those in which i disassociated while driving and got into an accident. then things went on. so did misery and hollowness....until 2024, things are much worse, i am always smoking weed to function, i have decided to start planning my exit. and im sharing these as a start to my journey,
"get me away from here im dying, sing me a song to set me free"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your plans and I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: eveastra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much but anyway I wish you the best in your plans