• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yahooey

yahooey

Dec 5, 2023
Fuck. I'm pretty sure I just got scammed. I tried to buy some SN from a seller located in Africa. I used their website to pay, and then messaged them on whatsapp to try and get a tracking number. I paid $10 in their local currency, but they said their website or whatever was messed up, and that it was actually $55 shipping and all. This made sense, as I don't know of any place where you could get 500g of SN for $10, especially since they're shipping from Africa to the US lmao. So I sent over the remaining $45, and they told me they would ship the package by the next morning, and send me a tracking number. So I waited a couple days, and never got one. So last night, I emailed and texted the company on whatsapp asking for a tracking number, and suprise surprise, DHL magically doubled their shipping rate, and the package is "sitting" at their office. Because that is definitely how the post office works. I'm gonna ask for a refund, I doubt I'll get it but worst comes to worst I'll just chargeback using my bank. Lesson learned, don't try and find sources on your own. 1000008310

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302_113651_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_113651_WhatsApp.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240302_113703_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_113703_WhatsApp.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds dreadful, I'm sorry you had to go through that, it's beyond cruel to me how people have to struggle so much to find a way to reliably cease existing.

T

TheDepartureLounge

Feb 24, 2024
It's so easy to fall foul of these wretched creatures. Everyone is flying blind so it's hard to know what to say really. I lost £200 last year buying Diamorphine Hydrochloride. Pity I can't list the site, which is still active I regret to say. And they pulled precisely the same stunt - in my case a sudden doubling of shipping costs.

I got the money back, but buying online can be tricky and not just because of crokked sellers. Banks especially are real busybodies. They want to know the ins and outs of everyone's backside just to let you spend your own money. I once had a purchase stopped owing to a 'suspicious vendor'. The interrogation that followed lasted easily half an hour. That I'd confirmed I was happy to let the transaction go ahead because I'd dealt with the company before seemed to count for nothing.

I'm just glad the chargeback went smoothly. I don;t know if they chose to go easy with me when they learnt I was looking for cancer medications (potentially bad for the image) but I was very annoyed at the time. And of course there's another problem now, at least for oldies like me, with what appears to be a shift away from cards and PayPal to Bitcoin, which I neither understand or trust.

Good luck anyway. I hope you fare better in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: yahooey