Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Hey there @WornOutLife I just wanted to say that you deserve the biggest ((hug)) for being a kind, smart and funny member of this community. I am sorry you are struggling, but, listen... you most definitely do not suck. In fact, you are pretty awesome :-D

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey there @WornOutLife I just wanted to say that you deserve the biggest ((hug)) for being a kind, smart and funny member of this community. I am sorry you are struggling, but, listen... you most definitely do not suck. In fact, you are pretty awesome :-D

You are lovely!!
Thanks a bunch for your words.
Fortunately, I'm already feeling better. I thought today was gonna be a much worse day haha.

Lots of hugs to you!

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
You are lovely!!
Thanks a bunch for your words.
Fortunately, I'm already feeling better. I thought today was gonna be a much worse day haha.

Lots of hugs to you!

Now that's just great news :smiling:

• Love
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
You don't have to start from zero. If you've stopped drinking you're still running at 99%

• Love
Just-a-Phase

Just-a-Phase

Sep 15, 2020
I was sober for almost 2 years until 3/17. I was planning on doing partial that night because I finally found the sweet spot after a few test runs. I went and bought the most expensive gin I could find. Bought the most expensive steak I could find as a last meal. I got completely trashed to kill off the SI. but my SI still kicked in after my vision started to fade.

The catch 22 is, alcohol helps to fend off my SI, but also makes me really happy and on top of the world. Ive been drunk ever since. Even at my retail job. I switched my method to SN with no alcohol involved. Although, I'm going drink the most I ever have a few days before I ctb (this Thursday) since alcohol is my only friend.

I really hope you kick the stuff, WOL But nobody will judge you if you don't. You've been great on this forum and I wish you the best, brother

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, WornOutLife and BluesRunTheGame