• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
My town has gone to shit. I'm in Canada and every weekend I hear gun shots. Folks are constantly passed out on the streets, high off their minds. On fb in a local neighborhood group I figured out that there's a fent dealer right down the fuckin street. The problem is I stumbled across the dealer bc someone else in the neighborhood group was shaming them and all their customers. The poster said they plan on recording / posting the people daily.

Plus I don't even know how tf I would contact the dealer. It's an apartment building and in the video I could figure out which floor the dealer was on but no clue of the actual apartment number. I have no idea how to approach any of this.
Personally what have/would you do(ne)? Are there other ways I contact dealers in my town without locals knowing it's me? I have younger family members that sometimes run w these group and i absolutely can not let them see me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and davidtorez
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Stay the F away.

Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer, Trismegistus_13 and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You want a peaceful death, not a potentially torturous one. These drug house lords don't play.

Reactions: GoatHerder, not-2-b-the-answer and davidtorez
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
You can't just roll up to homies house asking for F. That's putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation.

Also be careful buying stuff off the street.. you never know what's in it. I've accidentally ODd oh H and F from the street.. both so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and not-2-b-the-answer

May 28, 2021
It sounds like you live in a bad neighbourhood. If so, I would just ask around and maybe offer a fiver to anyone who could lead me to a dealer--just since you asked what I would do. I'm considering going out on fentanyl, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and not-2-b-the-answer
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
My town has gone to shit. I'm in Canada and every weekend I hear gun shots. Folks are constantly passed out on the streets, high off their minds. On fb in a local neighborhood group I figured out that there's a fent dealer right down the fuckin street. The problem is I stumbled across the dealer bc someone else in the neighborhood group was shaming them and all their customers. The poster said they plan on recording / posting the people daily.

Plus I don't even know how tf I would contact the dealer. It's an apartment building and in the video I could figure out which floor the dealer was on but no clue of the actual apartment number. I have no idea how to approach any of this.
Personally what have/would you do(ne)? Are there other ways I contact dealers in my town without locals knowing it's me? I have younger family members that sometimes run w these group and i absolutely can not let them see me.
Ask one of the fucked up people to split a bag with you and say you'll pay. They might just keep the money but a smarter junkie might see you as a potential cash cow and bring a small portion back for you.

Reactions: GoatHerder and CocoToxBase
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Ask one of the fucked up people to split a bag with you and say you'll pay. They might just keep the money but a smarter junkie might see you as a potential cash cow and bring a small portion back for you.
probably a good idea. staying away from potential dangerous situations and also making third party connections to the F.

A dealer isn't going to sell you F if you don't look like a drug addict if anything they'll probably just think your a set up.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, ToMoveOn and not-2-b-the-answer
T

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
is overdosing on fentanyl peaceful?

Reactions: GoatHerder
S

SickNSad2024

Jun 3, 2024
You can't just roll up to homies house asking for F. That's putting yourself in a potentially very dangerous situation.

Also be careful buying stuff off the street.. you never know what's in it. I've accidentally ODd oh H and F from the street.. both so painful.
what do you experience that is painful when OD on H and F? asking for a friend.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
what do you experience that is painful when OD on H and F? asking for a friend.
According to 90% of ppl on this thread, it should not be painful. Meaning I more than likely had H and F that wasn't pure bc I bought it from a street desler

• Informative