• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I had attempted by partial on the night of February 24th. I obviously failed, and got myself chaptered. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital, 1 week in a crisis bed, and have now been in a group home for about 3 weeks, and I will be here for about 2 more months.

My depression has gotten a little bit better, it is easier to get out of bed, but though it is easier, it is still hard sometimes. And every night I lay there, wishing I wasn't alive. Wishing thing went according to plan and I had died on Feburary 24th. Now I'm afraid to attempt again because I've seen how hurt I make my SO, and that's when I'm still alive. I cannot put him through the grief of a lover taking their life, while you stood by thinking you should have done more.

I don't want to be in this world, and I dont want to recover either. I want to continue to be a waste of space on this earth. It's what will keep everyone happy.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Me too :heart:
But I say to myself that I'm allowed that, that maybe that's what is actually keeping me alive?
Because the minute I don't want to die and really start enjoying life, I'll die, because life is exactly that contrary.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm assuming you passed out by partial, can you give me the details of the partial? Much appreciated!

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.

After my failed attempt last year, which I thought was gonna 100% work, I just wish I had died that day everyday.

Sure, I still have some good days but damn, having got peace last year would've been so awesome!

Reactions: Rustysoupcan
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I feel the same
I don't know where to go