• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you also see the world as a cruel, cold, isolating, bad. nasty, hellish place?

• Yes

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I don't know, maybe

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
It's probably my depression causing me to see everything in a negative filter, but I see the world as a cruel, cold, isolating, nasty hellish place.

There are people who see the world as a kind, loving, welcoming and happy place. but I just don't see it at all.

I mean, I would like to see the world as a good and peaceful, happy place, but that just seems impossible.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I haven't been seeing this world as positive admittedly. In another thread I said I took a different approach but something happened that drove me over the edge. I feel pathetic for it, but yeah. I hate this world and don't want to live. I'm so close to a breaking point. I don't know anymore if I should even go on.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I just see the world as boring. You're expected to do the same thing every day for decades, only sometimes taking a break and actually living life. It seems better to just skip all that and ctb. Why bother putting in effort when you know that you won't enjoy life anyway?

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
It's probably my depression causing me to see everything in a negative filter, but I see the world as a cruel, cold, isolating, nasty hellish place.

There are people who see the world as a kind, loving, welcoming and happy place. but I just don't see it at all.

I mean, I would like to see the world as a good and peaceful, happy place, but that just seems impossible.
Because realistically, it is that place. There's rarely anything anymore that makes the world seem better. The scale of positivity compared to negativity is nowhere near the same. It does not balance out.

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
I don't think the world is a miserable place, but I know that I see it that way with a skewed perspective.

What's most frustrating is knowing that I'm putting a damper on things that aren't so bad, but not being able to see clearly and being forced to wallow in misery.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, of course and feeling this way isn't "depression" rather it's just having awareness of the reality of existing. Nobody can deny how hellish this world truly is with existing beings tormented so unnecessarily and senselessly with no limit as to how much one can suffer. Existence is so incredibly harmful, the amount of endless torture, cruelty and agony in this reality is simply beyond comprehension and as well as that existing can potentially get so torturous beyond how one can even imagine, existence is so evil as it's the source of all suffering, it's so tragic how the abomination that is life even exists at all.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Trauma makes you think everything and everyone is potentially dangerous

Reactions: iloverachel
B

BlankFace

Mar 6, 2024
Any advice how to not mind the isolation
I've been isolated my whole life but it's still tough to deal with

It's difficult to give generally viable advice.
When alone, I can work on my negative emotions better. I can get angry without burdening others and feeling bad about it.
I can fully immerse myself in topics of interest and let my imagination flow. It's relaxing to have long-winded thought chains even on very irrational subjects at times.