• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I only see beauty in ceasing to exist, it's beautiful how death erases all the suffering, all that's beautiful to me is the eternal absence of existence. Death isn't the tragedy but instead it's the relief, there is no sadness in being permanently unable to suffer, instead being able to not exist is so beautiful.

I envy those who die, they are the true and only fortunate ones, for me it'll always be better to not exist as there are no disadvantages to being eternally unaware yet existence is the source of all suffering, to simply exist will always be so incredibly undesirable, it's a curse to be conscious and aware.
There's nothing tragic about suicide as it's the way to find peace and safety from all suffering, suicide is suffering prevention, to have the option to just fall asleep eternally would be so relieving and solve everything for me.

In this evil world where there is endless risks, potential for the most extreme harm and cruelty the only beauty could ever lie in death, how is it tragic if one is unable to be harmed by existence, what I find tragic is how the abomination that is life exists at all. It's tragic how people suffer so much and are trapped in this existence with no way to die in peace, what would be tragic to me is being tormented by this existence for decades on end. Death is the opposite of tragic as it's the absence of all that's bad, existence itself is the true problem which is why I see beauty in being permanently free from it.