• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I need someone to talk to, to laugh with, to love and cherish.

I need someone that sees me, that acknowledges my existence.

I don't care if they use me, abuse me, beat me, ruin me. I just need someone or something to cling on to.

I don't care if they don't love me back, I feel out of place on my own. I feel like I'm drifting in and out of existence I don't feel real.

Maybe I'm desperate for attention, but I crave to be perceived, to be responded to.

I want physical touch, I want hugs, I want to be beaten, I don't care.

I just want to feel real, I want someone to care about me - I need someone to care about me.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting attention, love, and care. It doesn't make you attention-seeking or desperate. It's an extremely natural thing for us as people to want proof that we matter, to wish for others to check in on us, and to care for us when we're down. I know this isn't exactly what you're talking about wanting, but I am here if you ever need a listening ear. I care about what you have to say.

I hope you're able to find the healthy connections you're looking for someday. You deserve that piece of happiness and more.

Reactions: Joarga and madoka