• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Things are finishing for me and I aim to go in the next couple of months

I wanted to go the S N route , but I have discovered that it is almost impossible to find any of it from a reliable source

I do not want to slit my wrists or do any sort of stabbing and I do it have access to a gun

Are there any reliable ways via some sort of detergent or bleach based liquids ?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Whats causing you to think of catching the bus?

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
It is very complicated , but I am literally too far gone to be able to be cured

My child hood is also getting butchered as I speak , one by one , things are dropping down

Plus there are the excessive thoughts that keep troubling me

I need to go
We all struggle one way or another.
I hope there's a way you see yourself through your hardships.
I'm sure you are more than capable to make decisions for yourself,
I pray for you a good outcome nonetheless.
:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
No.

I'm sorry you are struggling emotionally. These 'excessive thoughts', what do you mean by that?

It is just severe thoughts that I find un-comfortable , even torture , that keep popping up in my head

Paranoid thoughts

All I keep thinking is if only I had of continually fought against those thoughts when I was in my younger years and not give in to Paranoia , I nah have had a better life , I could have even found a proper girl friend , improved my self physically and mentally

Now it is too late . I know it is too late because my mental health is in-curable and my age does not help ( 37 )

I still long for my child hood innocence and to start again from there , but with a wary attitude

I screwed up , but I think society helped me screw up in lots of ways

• Hugs
Reactions: Marauder