• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Okay so I've set my date for the 8th or 9th of June, method isn't fully finalised but it's between a mixture of barium carbonate, jumping or car collision this may be a case of decide on the day and go with it.

The sorta problem I have is how to notify people. I've worked out that I can send delayed text messages.

If I go with just barium carbonate I will probably do it in a hotel. Which is challenging, I can send delayed messages to family and such but it will still leave my body undiscovered for some time, until housekeeping discovers it. I have had the idea of leaving a sign or something right as they enter warning them to contact police etc. But I wondered is there a way to notify police so they can attend before house keeping discover me?

If I combine with either a collision or jumping from height it would be more so to give a better chance of the barium to shut my body down and make the chances of survival slim to non, in this case I have thought about maybe setting up a short delay to family being messaged but informing police etc shortly before hand to minimise disruption to the wider world.

So yea long and short of it. Does anyone know of ways to notify police or other ways to get a reliable message to them before I would likely be discovered as is.
Rather not have family desperatly trying to contact police to find me
, I think it would be better if they were informed and got my note sorta shortly after.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration and Praestat_Mori