• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
yall pls i need to get sn but everywhere i try they wont let me because they dont ship to residental areas. i was planning to go soon but now my plans are delayed and i really need help! please im located in the usa, i know im a new acc and idrk why thats a bad thing but i really really need help

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Try to engage more on the board, get your post numbers up. People are more likely to talk to you about this if they can message you privately. No one can do that right now because you haven't participated in the board enough. Just an idea.

Reactions: divinemistress36
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
Try to engage more on the board, get your post numbers up. People are more likely to talk to you about this if they can message you privately. No one can do that right now because you haven't participated in the board enough. Just an idea.
how much do i have to participate?

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I understand it's very frustrating, I haven't been able to find it either.
fr idk why the usa is so stingy i found some sources but theyre all out of stock like omg and they wont take my prepaid card for some reason like brooo
I think you need to have 20 messages
i got 20 messages, can people pm now?

Last edited:
U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
I also want to know and purchase some as backup plan, not planning to use it anytime soon. Is it easy sand safe to keep for a period of time, like for a few years?

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I also want to know and purchase some as backup plan, not planning to use it anytime soon. Is it easy sand safe to keep for a period of time, like for a few years?
idk about a few years but i heard you can store it for almost up to a year if you dont open it, idk how true it is though. but it is a type of "salt" so it really shouldnt expire fast
I can't dm you. Perhaps there's another condition. Sorry I don't know how this works.
💔💔💔 thanks anyways

U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
I am kinda interested in what is the condition for private message now. Maybe you need to be active for a certain period of time?

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I mean you've got more replies and posts than I have and its not working. I think there's a spam filter
spam filter, im not spamming though just really active since i have nothing to do rn

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's just so cruel and unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die and cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: divinemistress36
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it's just so cruel and unacceptable how people have to struggle so much to die and cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.
thank u so much

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
yall pls i need to get sn but everywhere i try they wont let me because they dont ship to residental areas. i was planning to go soon but now my plans are delayed and i really need help! please im located in the usa, i know im a new acc and idrk why thats a bad thing but i really really need help
hey! have you had any luck?

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
Have you been able to find a source after being in the group as long as you have?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Have you been able to find a source after being in the group as long as you have?
I'm sorry but I don't know anything. I'm not really knowledgeable on suicide methods, in my case I feel trapped in this existence because of how inaccessible reliable, peaceful suicide is. I wish methods like Nembutal could be legalised for all those who want it.