• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
I know i shouldnt really be talking about this after the recent leaks, but time is running out for me.
I only have about 4 months left and i still cant find an actual source for SN.
This is a genuine ask for help - i have tried looking and i cant find anything (i have limited knowledge on what im looking for on tor)
Dm me, fax me, send a messenger pigeon - i just need some guidance

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
There aren't really any sources at the moment and if there were it's something you could search for yourself in this community rather than ask directly. People will be hesitant to give out potential sources to someone with so few interactions.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
What happens in four months?

A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
There aren't really any sources at the moment and if there were it's something you could search for yourself in this community rather than ask directly. People will be hesitant to give out potential sources to someone with so few interactions.
I get that, i just dont interact because i struggle to write. (Adhd/social anxiety)
What happens in four months?
My birthday - i dont want to/i CANT be around that long. Its the date i have set regardless of how i cbt
Im just looking for sn because i dont want to go out in pain (like anyone else really)

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Where are your from? Depending on your region I might be able to help

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Uk. Sorry thats as much as im willing to share for location
Yeah I just meant which country anyways. I also live in europe and got my sn from a source that ships internationally, however since you guys aren't part of the eu anymore idk if there would be problems with shipping or customs

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Hi, I am looking for a souce for SN too. I'm based in the Netherlands.
In that case I could maybe help, but you need to post more to unlock the private messaging feature. Once you unlocked it, feel free to shoot me a message

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I need a source too please. I am in Canada. Could someone help me

P

Pass

Mar 15, 2024
In that case I could maybe help, but you need to post more to unlock the private messaging feature. Once you unlocked it, feel free to shoot me a message
That would be great, how many posts are we talking about? I have been visiting the forum for some time, but only got an account very recent.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Could you please share the source with me too.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
That would be great, how many posts are we talking about? I have been visiting the forum for some time, but only got an account very recent.
I'm not sure, I think it's somewhere between 10 and 20. @juna has 17 Posts and I'm able to send him a message

Reactions: juna