hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
A scary thought is authoritarianism within the internet age.
We are screwed we have already committed wrong think for both right and left.
If you are reading this from the future just chuck me into the memory hole mister G man.

Reactions: demuic and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Left wing fascism doesnt it exist. Call them what they are: communists,marxists,...
Alright... communism and marxism. Scratch that... maybe "Liberal Fascism"?

Last edited:
Reactions: VisionsOfHell
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Think this is getting a bit ridiculous. I wasn't aware of the negative stuff with 8 channel. It had lots of helpful advice and info for example for the CO method, which is now impossible to get again and such a shame. Lots of people contributed to it and now everything has disappeared. There's negativity everywhere you go. Yes this place is a lot more tightly controlled but still missing some valuable information that was collected. I.e specifically focusing on CO method
Here you go https://archive.is/nU3AZ

• Informative
Reactions: potatocube and overandout
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Thanks, someone else already gave me the link. So grateful..didn't think i'd ever see it again. Be so useful to put it as a resource for carbon monoxide but not sure how..
I wish someone would come along and write up a a concise, fool-proof method for CO. It would help so many people go peacefully. I was thinking of doing it myself...

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I wish someone would come along and write up a a concise, fool-proof method for CO. It would help so many people go peacefully. I was thinking of doing it myself...

Yeah that would be amazing if it could happen.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
While CO isn't gonna be a method I'll use, I don't mind helping to do some research on that subject.