CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Guys you miss it? Just find another teat. alrighty? Good luck with that and never compare 8chan to Sanctioned Suicide.

Suicide... not Genocide. WTF... I cannot emphasize this enough the past few days.

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, Deleted member 23586 and LonelyDude15
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm not, that toxic wastehole causes more problems than solutions

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, Deleted member 23586 and CoalmineCanary
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Think this is getting a bit ridiculous. I wasn't aware of the negative stuff with 8 channel. It had lots of helpful advice and info for example for the CO method, which is now impossible to get again and such a shame. Lots of people contributed to it and now everything has disappeared. There's negativity everywhere you go. Yes this place is a lot more tightly controlled but still missing some valuable information that was collected. I.e specifically focusing on CO method

• Love
Reactions: demuic, clocktower, puppy9 and 3 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Yes this place is a lot more tightly controlled but still missing some valuable information that was collected. I.e specifically focusing on CO method

Please help or contribute to the wiki as needed if it is of great value to others. Thank you.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Think this is getting a bit ridiculous. I wasn't aware of the negative stuff with 8 channel. It had lots of helpful advice and info for example for the CO method, which is now impossible to get again and such a shame. Lots of people contributed to it and now everything has disappeared. There's negativity everywhere you go. Yes this place is a lot more tightly controlled but still missing some valuable information that was collected. I.e specifically focusing on CO method
See? This guy gets it! It's kinda the same for me. And even though I had experienced some negatives when I'm creating and sharing my theoretical methods, I'm not gonna just discount all the good 8chan has been for me, as with ASM, which is by far worse with Colonel Edmund J. Burke and others that were currently on the site.

Reactions: clocktower
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Please help or contribute to the wiki as needed if it is of great value to others. Thank you.
Granted we know precisely the missing information that is needed. And before you insist I contribute to things about cardiac glycosides, and stuff, I'm still studying on that. It's not wise to jump the shark and share things on official sites if its not tried with an ideal result, especially some theoretical methods I made up and researched.

Reactions: puppy9 and overandout
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Ignorance...bliss....etc...

Please contribute to the wiki if you can provide effective methods. Thank you.

Unfortunately I can't. It was from people that had tried the CO method, stated what went wrong etc. People taking tests..from carbon monoxide meters. Tweaking the method, telling people where they brought items from. I don't know it was endless and so informative. It stretched years of info. This isn't something you can just reproduce in an instant. People were very committed to helping others with this method. Research is my strength and I have yet to find anything quite like it again. When I went on 8 channel I predominantly was on the CO section and no real negativity...just people trying to help each other out.

• Love
Reactions: puppy9 and DetachedDreamer97
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Ideal result ? Isn't that loosely oxymoronic ?

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
These people in the screenshots are legit assholes.

On a side note, I miss CRTs and floppy disks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, CoalmineCanary and Deleted member 23374
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Well clearly we need more concise information on the CO method from credible sources. So if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Reactions: overandout
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Ideal result ? Isn't that loosely oxymoronic ?
I'm not good with wording. I mean to say that I want things to work in a way I intended it to.

And if I see flaws, I search for ways to improve to perfection until I either succeed or find myself at a dead end and put it off until further notice.

Reactions: overandout, puppy9 and Deleted member 23374
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Never really likes sites like 4chan or 8chan. Seems like it's filled with sucky people and I'm really not trynna get angry everytime I go on the internet

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and CoalmineCanary
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Never really likes sites like 4chan or 8chan. Seems like it's filled with sucky people and I'm really not trynna get angry everytime I go on the internet
I get it. And frankly, with my experience on 8ch, I've browsed only on /suicide/. Outside that channel, yeah... I avoid as I would get eaten alive as for one, I don't feel comfortable with racism or sexism, or whatever, or anything like that, two, I take everything to heart.

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and puppy9
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I avoid as I would get eaten alive as for one, I don't feel comfortable with racism or sexism, or whatever, or anything like that, two, I take everything to heart.

Well, we all know why now...

If you don't know what a fucken cesspool of hate that place is and are trusting a website with instructions on how to off yourself that's just teaming with little sociopaths, I don't know what to discern about your your own capabilities to do adequate research.

Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020

If you don't know what a fucken cesspool of hate that place is and are trusting a website with instructions on how to off yourself that's just teaming with little sociopaths, I don't know what to discern about your your own capabilities to do adequate research.

I think you should relax

Reactions: Deleted member 94, TheGoodGuy, reticen and 3 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

Okay... first of all, I am capable of doing my research. I use other documented sites to get information too. However, when I find myself at a dead end with my research on certain things, that's where 8chan and alt suicide methods come in. Second of all, just because there are some malicious souls on that site, doesn't mean you should just condemn every user as sociopath. For the most part, they're just helping each other out with firsthand experiences and information.

Last edited:
Reactions: potatocube, Deleted member 94, Disappointered and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah 8chan is kinda nostalgic, i agree but too much stupid stuff on there tbh

Reactions: Deleted member 94, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and DetachedDreamer97
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I'm still in disbelief about how people can get so mad at you for mentioning a site they dont like.
What happened to that alternative site they made (8kun)? Is it bad?

Reactions: puppy9, Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm still in disbelief about how people can get so mad at you for mentioning a site they dont like.
What happened to that alternative site they made (8kun)? Is it bad?
Honestly, I'm kinda shocked myself. The hateboner for 8chan is strong here.

I saw 8kun. I'm just waiting for there to be a suicide board. From the looks of it, it's not bad.

Crap... wait... nevermind... I didn't expect there to be an actual enterance.

Attachments

• 660A21E4-386B-4CEB-A98B-B3D191296659.jpeg
    660A21E4-386B-4CEB-A98B-B3D191296659.jpeg
    266.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Honestly, I'm kinda shocked myself. The hateboner for 8chan is strong here.

I saw 8kun. I'm just waiting for there to be a suicide board. From the looks of it, it's not bad.
People love to blame the chans for mass shootings the same way some people blame this site for suicides.
I was also looking for a suicide board there before I came here...suprised there isnt one

Reactions: potatocube, reticen, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020

When the damn owner can acknowledge the hateful, genocidal nature of his platform, you'd think people would get the hint.

Lowest common denominator...

thanks friends for outting yourselves.

I cant believe I had to post this fucken much in this thread.

Justified contempt is the equivalent of a "hate boner"?

Sorry, not sorry I have a "hate-boner" for genocide.

Look up the word "contempt".

Last edited:
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020

When the damn owner can acknowledge the hateful, genocidal nature of his platform, you'd think people would get the hint.

Lowest common denominator...

thanks friends for outting yourselves.

I cant believe I had to post this fucken much in this thread.

Justified contempt is the equivalent of a "hate boner"?

Sorry, not sorry I have a "hate-boner" for genocide.

Look up the word "contempt".
You already lost the argument. Dont emberass yourself by posting nytimes articles als a last resort. Anyways lets just move on

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and DetachedDreamer97
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
100% OP. Internet culture is dying sadly ;-;...
8kun still exists.
If platforms did not limit freedom of speech. extremist echo chambers would not exist.(the way they came to be nowdays)

Reactions: potatocube, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and DetachedDreamer97
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Sorry, I didn't realize I was arguing with privileged children. MY BAD

Of course I lost the argument.

Now I'll get off *this* fucken bus.

BTW: Gamergate is over...fuck...

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Imagine blaming the entire site for the actions of a handful of polfags.
Sadly if you have freedom of speech you will have some people die but I value freedom of expression.
It is ironic someone on here would be so against freedom of speech.

Reactions: overandout, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and DetachedDreamer97
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
It is ironic someone on here would be so against freedom of speech.

I'm exercising MY freedom of speech...to be clear...

damn levels IRONY here are incredulous.

People doubling down on IRONY...:ahhha:

Just don't go there... You don't know what you're dealing with... If you a 8chaner or Trumpster... stay the fuck away from me. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
I am glad you can have any opinion you want even if it was considered vile and grotesque by conventional standards I would still defend people having an opinion.
Disagreeing is not censoring.

Reactions: Panna, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, DetachedDreamer97 and 1 other person