• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
You haven't looked into it much, I'm guessing?
I've been looking into it for months actually, but I'm still unsure if I'll fuck it up so I was hoping to gain some wisdom from the experienced.
What's your method?
hanging
if you have money get drugs/substances and OD, SN is popular here
same thing with money, get a gun and just do it, works 100%
cutting doesn't work
bridge, drowning and railroad (train) work as well
lots of options then

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
I've been looking into it for months actually, but I'm still unsure if I'll fuck it up so I was hoping to gain some wisdom from the experienced.

hanging

lots of options then
Hanging's easier than people believe. Peacefuly, really.

No going back, once you're out. If the rope holds, as well as the anchor point, it's over. Partial or otherwise.
You'd pass out faster from full, though.

Edit:
Just what I'd do.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021

No going back, once you're out. If the rope holds, as well as the anchor point, it's over. Partial or otherwise.
I just need to be certain my body doesn't resist (cause it probably will from partial) and that no one comes looking for me
a couple of unknowns

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023

Edit:
Just what I'd do.
Don;t know myself. It requirements circumstances in which a lot of people don't get to have

Reactions: AlexYaBoy
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Be safe, and find what you seek the most.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

Edit:
Just what I'd do.
I had immense trouble with it myself, figuring it out physically..I recall feeling like my head was going to explode or something to that effect.
I know I commented about it awhile back, I'm sure I wasn't doing it "correctly" though I didn't pull the technique out of my ass..so I am terrified of this method easily going awry or ending up brain damaged.
(Be careful OP.)
I do recall someone in the medical field on this site who said that a higher proportion of failed suicides (with brain damage) were from attempted hangings, which I wasn't very surprised by.

That said, I knew someone outside of this site who was apparently successful with partial, so much so that they were able to pass when their loved one was only gone for a short while (iirc).
(From what I gathered and what was shared at least..because I didn't want to pry about the method at the time and it was not a priority to know too many details during any of my conversations with their partner.)
Other factors may have been at play, but still.

Sadly, all methods have risks. More so because we are doing it on our own, without any guide or oversight or guarantee.
It's horrible.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexYaBoy
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I had immense trouble with it myself, figuring it out physically..I recall feeling like my head was going to explode or something to that effect.
I know I commented about it awhile back, I'm sure I wasn't doing it "correctly" though I didn't pull the technique out of my ass..so I am terrified of this method easily going awry or ending up brain damaged.
(Be careful OP.)
I do recall someone in the medical field on this site who said that a higher proportion of failed suicides (with brain damage) were from attempted hangings, which I wasn't very surprised by.

That said, I knew someone outside of this site who was apparently successful with partial, so much so that they were able to pass when their loved one was only gone for a short while (iirc).
(From what I gathered and what was shared at least..because I didn't want to pry about the method at the time and it was not a priority to know too many details during any of my conversations with their partner.)

Sadly, all methods have risks. More so because we are doing it on our own, without any guide or oversight or guarantee.
It's horrible.
I agree

Reactions: LastFlowers
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
(Be careful OP.)

It's horrible.
"All methods have their risks."

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
won't put me off entirely. even if I am found or I survive there's always tomorrow
I wish it was that simple. I really do.
I personally cannot handle the consequences of being unsuccessful and then probably hospitalized/committed.

Worse would be permanent damage that decreases an already unacceptable quality of life/ability to express yourself.
Worse still would be damage that prevents another attempt or leaves you totally and utterly dependent upon others..a true husk.
For some, there isn't always tomorrow..in that sense, though some tomorrow will come, more terrible than before.
It's all terrifying…that such a fate is even a possibility.
We really need better options.
The more you think about the risks, the more thoughtful you are in your decision (which one should be) the more likely you are to be scared straight back into the arms of abject suffering.. and that's still no life.

ibuprofen_ninja

ibuprofen_ninja

Oct 26, 2021
i haven't known you for a long time, but I'm still sad about you CTBing. I hope you can find peace.
regardless of how it goes that's the aim. and thank you
I wish it was that simple. I really do.
I personally cannot handle the consequences of being unsuccessful and then probably hospitalized/committed.

Worse would be permanent damage that decreases an already unacceptable quality of life/ability to express yourself.
Worse still would be damage that prevents another attempt or leaves you totally and utterly dependent upon others..a true husk.
For some, there isn't always tomorrow..in that sense, though some tomorrow will come, more terrible than before.
It's all terrifying…that such a fate is even a possibility.
We really need better options.
The more you think about the risks, the more thoughtful you are in your decision (which one should be) the more likely you are to be scared straight back into the arms of abject suffering.. and that's still no life.
yeah, there's always potential consequences for any decision so serious and important. I've spent today trying to make peace those consequences, if you let something like that completely put you off then you'll be trapped in a life you don't want forever, and that's one of the last things that I want in the world. thanks for your consideration though, I hope you find some measure of happiness in the future

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: ibuprofen_ninja