• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Today I met a guy I talked to first on SaSu in real life :) we went foe a coffe, had a great chat and it was fun.
Now I love this forum even more, love talking to people here, and making connections with people all around the world.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Today I met a guy I talked to first on SaSu in real life :) we went foe a coffe, had a great chat and it was fun.
Now I love this forum even more, love talking to people here, and making connections with people all around the world.
Honest question: Doesn't that bother you?

I'd honestly rather not make any friends on here. Knowing what this forum is for... I don't think I could handle it if I had to lose a friend on top of everything else.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Honest question: Doesn't that bother you?

I'd honestly rather not make any friends on here. Knowing what this forum is for... I don't think I could handle it if I had to lose a friend on top of everything else.
Idk I feel like I would want to make friends so I make their days just a bit brighter if I can. This one is doing fine rn, but I get where youre coming from.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Idk I feel like I would want to make friends so I make their days just a bit brighter if I can. This one is doing fine rn, but I get where youre coming from.
I get that. It does make sense. Connection can make people's lives better for sure, no matter what happens afterwards.

I just couldn't do it, I think. I have a hard enough time just being on here.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
Wow, this is wonderful to hear!! I just hope you stay safe! Some people like to prey on those that are vulnerable. It's awesome that you found a good connection with someone from here though. Even knowing that sasu users are usually recovering, planning or considering CTB, it seems like a friendship that would have a lot of honesty and less masks than the ones I have had. It's nice to imagine having a friend that you can talk to openly, and tell them when you are not okay, that life is not working, and won't ever be okay. It's nice to feel like someone supports your feelings and doesn't try to smoosh them down inside of the "pretend to be happy" box. I'm happy you had a wonderful experience, op! :heart:

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yay, wish I could have friends
Same here though I'm now irreparably fucked up to make friends. I wish I had friends during childhood so that my brain could develop allowing me to have the skills to make friends now. However, it's too late now as I'm too fucked up mentally and developmentally to make friends

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Same here though I'm now irreparably fucked up to make friends. I wish I had friends during childhood so that my brain could develop allowing me to have the skills to make friends now. However, it's too late now as I'm too fucked up mentally and developmentally to make friends
Same, I feel like all the friends I had in collage just moved on. tbh I only had one anyway :pfff:

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Wow, this is wonderful to hear!! I just hope you stay safe! Some people like to prey on those that are vulnerable. It's awesome that you found a good connection with someone from here though. Even knowing that sasu users are usually recovering, planning or considering CTB, it seems like a friendship that would have a lot of honesty and less masks than the ones I have had. It's nice to imagine having a friend that you can talk to openly, and tell them when you are not okay, that life is not working, and won't ever be okay. It's nice to feel like someone supports your feelings and doesn't try to smoosh them down inside of the "pretend to be happy" box. I'm happy you had a wonderful experience, op! :heart:
Yess ❤️ if you need someone to talk to pm me and we can chat!!

• Love
Reactions: heysunshine
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
That's actually awesome! It's cool you got to do that. I would love to get to know people from here and get close enough to meet them irl, though I feel like I would never have the courage to actually meet up with them.