d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I've spent a significant portion of my life living with severe depression, suicidal ideation, and a pervasive cynicism towards life. While I'm currently in a better mental state than before, I'm genuinely grateful to have discovered this space. Regardless of whether someone is on the path to recovery, contemplating CTB or perhaps they're antinatalist (or other similar philosophies), everyone just seems welcome. I just love how ppl can freely express themselves without the fear of social ostracism or being treated like a criminal simply for being exhausted with life (*cough* public mental health system *cough*)<33

but yeah tl;dr i hate having to censor my true feelings, even when talking to mental health professionals

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman, ApparentlyNot, ChronicallyCynical and 13 others
PAfb_640

PAfb_640

Budak Bunuh Diri
Feb 22, 2023
Same. I'm grateful for this website. Even if I do end up CTB, this site helped me made my death a planned one instead of a rushed and messy one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, nolifezzz, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 1 other person
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I definitely agree with this a lot, and I am really grateful I found this site when I did. I bounce back and forth between needing to die and wanting to live, so being in a space that's accepting of both is very refreshing and just reminds me of how little I can connect with the average person in my life. The thing you said about censoring your thoughts and feelings is way too relatable, I hate having to do that lol. Hope you're doing well, or as well as you can <3.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I agree.

If there is anything I can possibly be thankful to Tantacrul and his terrible video for, it's leading me here.

I definitely agree with this a lot, and I am really grateful I found this site when I did. I bounce back and forth between needing to die and wanting to live, so being in a space that's accepting of both is very refreshing and just reminds me of how little I can connect with the average person in my life. The thing you said about censoring your thoughts and feelings is way too relatable, I hate having to do that lol. Hope you're doing well, or as well as you can <3.

As another person who jumps between recovery and suicide, it is very comforting to find a site that won't judge you for taking either route usually.

• Hugs
Reactions: jinx <3