• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I know, I know, ODs are known to have a very low chance of working...

But, I'm desesperate. My birthday is on Friday and I really want to be gone before. Or at least before the end of the year. Unfortunately, I still havent chosen my method so I'm considering everything.

I have alcohol (champagne, beers and a bit of liquor) and :

- A little bit of domperidom and some other antiemetics
- A lot of Venlafaxin
- Pregabalin
- lamotrigine
- Temesta (lorazepam in english I think)
- Mirtazapine
- Some pain killers

I really know it's not ideal but is there any chance at all for it to work ?

My other question is : if I write a well visible note next to me "DO NOT REANIMATE", are they likely to follow this instruction or do they just don't care ?

I wrote another note for my family saying that I really did not want to be left as a vegetable and I hope they would respect that.

Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Have you looked into what each is and how they interact with the others you have? Im curious the
actual amount you have of each.

If you wanted a chance at it working I'd go somewhere you won't be found for awhile.

You said you are desperate and have at the very latest until the end of the year so I'd definitely recommend looking into other methods on this site that might be accessible to you and more reliable.
Im sorry you're going through this

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Have you looked into what each is and how they interact with the others you have? Im curious the
actual amount you have of each.

If you wanted a chance at it working I'd go somewhere you won't be found for awhile.

You said you are desperate and have at the very latest until the end of the year so I'd definitely recommend looking into other methods on this site that might be accessible to you and more reliable.
Im sorry you're going through this
Yeah, if I do that, the ideal would be to do it in a motel or in the forest to not be found for a moment.

I have not an enormous amount of each but I can try to have some more. As for the interactions, I'm looking on the internet but it's quite hard to find the infos.

For others method, well, I'm kind of stuck. I am currently trying to search on the darkweb but it's not easy...

Maybe jumping will be the final step... I have a spot. But I really wished not to go that way...

Anyway, thank you for your answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can't OD on any of them and I would also avoid mixing them, most likely you end up in a hospital. The PPeH describes working ODs.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
You can't OD on any of them and I would also avoid mixing them, most likely you end up in a hospital. The PPeH describes working ODs.
I know. But what if I end up at the hospital and make clear BEFORE that if any life lasting injuries occurs, they should not reanimate me. And do not put me on a machine that would keep me alive. I'm pretty sure my family will follow my demands on that regard.

I konw, everything is farstretch there but I'm kinda desesperate.

As for the PPeH, I really suck on how to obtain the drugs. I'm trying know with Tor and with the help of the stick megathreads on the darknet but I just suck + I have very very low energy so basically everything seems so hard to do.

Since I'm on Sasu, I never considered OD as it is very clear on here. But know, I don't know, I'm just too desesperate to try something else. The only other thing I could do without having to purchase anything is hanging and I tried multiple times, I just can't...
I know. But what if I end up at the hospital and make clear BEFORE that if any life lasting injuries occurs, they should not reanimate me. And do not put me on a machine that would keep me alive. I'm pretty sure my family will follow my demands on that regard.

I konw, everything is farstretch there but I'm kinda desesperate.

As for the PPeH, I really suck on how to obtain the drugs. I'm trying know with Tor and with the help of the stick megathreads on the darknet but I just suck + I have very very low energy so basically everything seems so hard to do.

Since I'm on Sasu, I never considered OD as it is very clear on here. But know, I don't know, I'm just too desesperate to try something else. The only other thing I could do without having to purchase anything is hanging and I tried multiple times, I just can't...
Sorry for the vent and for the bad english, I'm very tired.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
As for the interactions, I'm looking on the internet but it's quite hard to find the infos.
I don't know if it is of any use, but drugs.com got a drug interaction checker.

My other question is : if I write a well visible note next to me "DO NOT REANIMATE", are they likely to follow this instruction or do they just don't care ?

I wrote another note for my family saying that I really did not want to be left as a vegetable and I hope they would respect that.
I'm sure others will be more knowledgeable on the matter, but there is this thing called "Advance healthcare directive" (wiki link) in several countries. It "specifies what actions should be taken for [your] health if [you] are no longer able to make decisions for [yourself] because of illness or incapacity." But all in all, it wouldn't hurt to write your wishes on a visible note as a safeguard (as well as specifying you have filled in an advance healthcare directive.

Best of luck and love to you

• Love
Reactions: illAF
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This will cause u only more suffering. Afaik non of those meds is really lethal, you may have to live with organ damage. I understand that you are desperate but not having reliable methods will only make it worse when you fail and have organ damage in the worst case. That's my personal opinion
There's a new sticky thread about ODs (very informative):

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: illAF