doreo

doreo

Oct 15, 2023
i just lost a bunch of friends i used to talk to over a stupid joke and im lonelier than ever, and im too scared to kms

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, binturong and MourningDove
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Don't beat yourself up for it too much. Everyone makes stupid mistakes every so often.
I'm sorry that you feel lonely. I would love to keep you company.
Although i see you are new, so i can't message you yet.
If you have discord you can add me "gigag33rt" and we could talk there.

Reactions: doreo, MourningDove, Spike Spiegel and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get that loneliness is hard to deal with for so many who exist here but anyway I wish you the best, I understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence.

Reactions: doreo
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
i just lost a bunch of friends i used to talk to over a stupid joke and im lonelier than ever, and im too scared to kms
Our minds tend to compound our issues when we feel down, it is what starts the spiral. Its really hard but if you can think of something in your life that is ok or decent its a way to kinda reset yourself. Also as we grow, shrink, then grow again and change often too will our friends. I'm sorry this happened to you , however I know the feeling of I can't do anything right and its one of the most lonely places' there is. The best thing about this community is, here we aren't alone, our mistakes are done in the company of others who struggle to find anything worth smiling about. Misery enjoys company and here you always have some ;)

Reactions: doreo, Some place nice and MourningDove
MourningDove

MourningDove

Oct 19, 2023
I can understand what youre going through, and it can be rough losing a large amount of friends, just remember that's something you can be rebuild with time. I wish you the best of luck stay safe :-)

Reactions: doreo