Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
In the short Duration of time that I've been on this form I realize that it's not a static place people come and go. However I'm pretty reluctant to open up and talk with people here and it feels like They're gone before I can ever work up the nerve And I feel really guilty about that.

Humans get so caught up in the idea that everything is always going to be there for them. Your friends and family are always just a call away they're always going to be there and then one day they're just gone. Even when you're told this it doesn't sink in until you see it and even then you quickly forget that people leave. In addition to all the people that you will never know that you thought about walking up to and saying hello but you never did.

Sorry if you've ever interacted with me and I've been too reluctant to talk to you. As well as all the people that that window is now closed due to CTB.

• [S]Enlighten[/S] If you ever come back to the forum I would have been happy to talk to you. I'm sorry for waiting too long

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Aim, godsseepiestsoldier and 5 others
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I realize that it's not a static place people come and go.
I get what you mean I haven't even had this acc for a month and half the profiles I see on here their sign up date is somehow still sooner than the time I signed up. I wish the site wouldn't let you delete your account so fast, maybe like have a month-long requirement of your profile existing before you can delete it would be nice. Too many people are gone so fast when you want to interact with them

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's why the original suicide forum was referred to as a "bus stop". Every new day brings new faces, especially courtesy of all the bad press.

• Informative
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Aim, chuerdhmproton and 2 others
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I get what you mean I haven't even had this acc for a month and half the profiles I see on here their sign up date is somehow still sooner than the time I signed up. I wish the site wouldn't let you delete your account so fast, maybe like have a month-long requirement of your profile existing before you can delete it would be nice. Too many people are gone so fast when you want to interact with them
Even if they prevented you from closing your account people would still leave of their own accord. I'm not suggesting that the community needs to change in any way. I just wish I was a little bit more outgoing To be able to warm up to people quicker and reach out to them And at the very least have our last conversation. I guess The moral of the story is don't hesitate to reach out to people 'cause they might not be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and Forever Sleep
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
Oh yes, absolutely... it's definitely sad seeing someone pretty active here leave, and then remembering exactly why they're active here; in the end, for their suicidality.

Regarding you, Cress, I wish you the best, even if it's likely we'll never really connect beyond the mutual interest of our own self-annihilation :)

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Oh yes, absolutely... it's definitely sad seeing someone pretty active here leave, and then remembering exactly why they're active here; in the end, for their suicidality.

Regarding you, Cress, I wish you the best, even if it's likely we'll never really connect beyond the mutual interest of our own self-annihilation :)
Yeah I wish you the best too :). I cried for a little bit after reading your message I don't know why. maybe this websites just been a lot to take in.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten and silligant
silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
maybe this websites just been a lot to take in.
Indeed, this... it's very heavy stuff. I've cried a little over it too, just realizing the gravity of the situation, that the threads I read were written by people who have actually died. It's incredibly somber, but it's a great resource all the same...

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and Zegers
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I guess tomorrow the story is don't hesitate to reach out to people 'cause they might not be here tomorrow.
You are %100 honest about it. Because of that word alone I follow you. I wish for you the best. I hope you ctb in a painless way.

Besides, how is your liver nowadays? You said you damaged your liver by taking some kind of pills.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
You are %100 honest about it. Because of that word alone I follow you. I wish for you the best. I hope you ctb in a painless way.

Besides, how is your liver nowadays? You said you damaged your liver by taking some kind of pills.
Yeah I tried a pure overdose attempt to CTB with acetaminophen. I tried swallowing pills until my throat was too swollen to continue swallowing. I did eventually get hospitalized for that unfortunately. I found out I had liver damage after I joined the military and they asked me if I was a heavy drinker. Because my liver was in a similar state to someone who abuses alcohol and I've never drank in my life before so it was entirely due to that one attempt to overdose. That was quite a long time ago and my liver apparently has been able to heal a good amount since then.

I was really young and stupid back then I thought taking a bottle of Over the counter painkillers could take you out.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I was really young and stupid back then I thought taking a bottle of Over the counter painkillers could take you out.
Pragmatic knowledge is important when it comes to suicide. Things like movies are always make it seem it is an easy thing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that nothing ever lasts, eventually all we know will be lost to the eternity of death. I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, but in my case it's the closest thing to a comfort how this existence will inevitably be forgotten about. If all this was permanent it would be hellish beyond words to me.