• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It's a terrible idea, I would alost definitely just hurt myself instead of dying, but the urge to just stab myself in the throat is so strong. I hate everything. I hate being tired all the time and half-sedated from the medication I have to take. I even stopped taking one that I need, but it's not enough I'm still tired. It's not just the meds, it's me. The whole day went by and I didn't do FUCKING JACK SHIT!!!! Why do I kjeep trying to not be useless when I know it's pointless and I always will be? Why do I keep trying? What the fuck is actually wrong with me?

• Love
Reactions: strive2die and jinx <3
G

GlacialScythe

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I have 4 meds that I'm supposed to take daily that I just throw away at this point. I still go to my pharmacy and pick up the monthly prescription but I just throw them away daily. (I have a green bowl that I put one of each & 2 of my adhd one and then I just toss them in the trash)

Reactions: fleetingnight