• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bong-Hit-Transplant

Bong-Hit-Transplant

May 11, 2021
My date's in three days and I just found a few threads that mention how standing up while unconscious is extremely common in failed partial suspension attempts, which means how easily you pass out when practicing does not reflect your actual chances of success. This was not at all mentioned in any of the sources in the resource list, and I've gone from extremely confident to very scared about my chances of failure.

I plan to place my back against the door, and while my bottom is a few inches off the ground, I attach the ligature to the doorknob. I then lower myself with my arms, my legs outstretched, until it's too painful to put anymore pressure on it. Hopefully, assuming I found the sweetspot, as I lose consciousness, my arms give in and I slowly put all my weight on the rope.

Can anyone gauge my chances of success using this procedure? I'm thinking I might also bind my ankles together with a belt just to reduce the chances of my unconscious brain getting a leg under me. Is there anything else I should do? I know it's hard to know for sure and there's a lot of random chance involved, but I ran across a thread of people laughing at someone saying they were planning partial suspension, and I'm afraid of waking up braindamaged in the hospital like an idiot because I used an infamously unreliable method.

Thanks.

Reactions: sleepingintherain