• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I thought I need to sit or stand straight with the head tilted to the back like in the video?
You can do it in any position. Shifting the head can be also done while laying down.

Also I can't use my webcam in my bed without holding it which doesn't work cause I need my hands to block the artery.
What about your phone's front camera?

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
How should I hold my phone when I need both hands to block my arteries?
I leaned mine against the wall, maybe you can do that too. You don't really to record it though. If you just feel that your thumbs were taken off the neck but you don't remember it, you passed out. In my case, I thought it was survival instinct for some reason.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I leaned mine against the wall, maybe you can do that too. You don't really need a phone though. If you just feel that your thumbs were taken off the neck but you don't remember it, you passed out.
I will just try it in my chair now and lay back on it.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
@kernel_panic @imissmykitten I think I maybe found it now.
On my neck I have found two wire like things inside and I think it is the arteries but if I push it down I feel this weird pressure in my head like it is exploding.
But if I hold it down for like 8 seconds I don't black out.
And my thumbs often slip away from it.

dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
@kernel_panic @imissmykitten I think I maybe found it now.
On my neck I have found two wire like things inside and I think it is the arteries but if I push it down I feel this weird pressure in my head like it is exploding.
But if I hold it down for like 8 seconds I don't black out.
And my thumbs often slip away from it.

Did some more research and the timeline of events during a blood choke can vary depending on various factors such as the person's overall health, the intensity of the chokehold, and other individual factors.

Below is a general timeline of events that may occur during a blood choke:

1. Within a few seconds of applying a blood choke, blood flow to the brain is reduced, which can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure. This can cause symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, and a feeling of pressure in the head.
  2. As the chokehold continues, the person may experience a sensation of tunnel vision, seeing stars, and a loss of peripheral vision.
  3. Tingling or numbness in the fingers and toes may occur as blood flow to these areas is restricted.
  4. Confusion, difficulty thinking, and difficulty breathing may also occur as the brain and body are deprived of oxygen.
  5. If the chokehold is not released, the person may lose consciousness. However, this varies in time from person to person. (edit - some american police departments tell their officers to never use a blood choke for more than 15 seconds)
  6. If the person does lose consciousness, they may experience seizures, which can further increase the risk of brain damage or death.

Sources

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
a blood choke can vary depending on various factors such as the person's overall health, the intensity of the chokehold, and other individual factors.
I eat unhealthy and don't walk at all, shouldn't that make my body easier to die?
For the intensity, how hard should I press for the best result?
Within a few seconds of applying a blood choke, blood flow to the brain is reduced, which can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure. This can cause symptoms such as dizziness, lightheadedness, and a feeling of pressure in the head.
Any idea on how to make it through this feeling until I pass out?
As the chokehold continues, the person may experience a sensation of tunnel vision, seeing stars, and a loss of peripheral vision.
I haven't gotten to that point.
If the person does lose consciousness, they may experience seizures, which can further increase the risk of brain damage or death.
When I do night night I don't want a risk for brain damage I want to die.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
@kernel_panic @imissmykitten @dweams (sorry if pinging annoys you) I tried it with a rope now and I did it for like a minute and my head felt like exploding and I didn't black out and my arms became weak from tightening the noose so long.
The other big problem is the red bruise I have from trying this on my neck, does anyone know how long this could take to disappear?

Reactions: Unknown21
imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
The other big problem is the red bruise I have from trying this on my neck, does anyone know how long this could take to disappear?

i have no ideas, i know some people use makeup to cover scars and bruises though

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I did it for like a minute
Don't do it for a minute straight. Abort if nothing happens after about 12 seconds.

my head felt like exploding and I didn't black out
That means you only compressed the jugular vein. Not enough pressure.

My marks after practicing usually disappear within an hour.

Reactions: newave3
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
You go higher up on the neck, so it's a carotid artery (blood choke) and not an oxygen choke. Just under the jaw bone, under your ears. It's still not easy. I've tried it on myself, but I have a 20 inch neck, so it wouldn't be easy, whatever choke I tried. If done correctly, you'll be out within 10 seconds.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
You go higher up on the neck, so it's a carotid artery (blood choke) and not an oxygen choke. Just under the jaw bone, under your ears. It's still not easy. I've tried it on myself, but I have a 20 inch neck, so it wouldn't be easy, whatever choke I tried. If done correctly, you'll be out within 10 seconds.
The higher up you go the neck, the longer the distance between skin and the carotid arteries becomes. It's the easiest to perform the blood choke at the bottom of the neck. I can't do it right below the jaw no matter how hard I press with my thumbs, but it's incredibly easy at the very bottom. I've done it many times.
Carotid
Bloo

Reactions: AerialBoundaries
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Don't do it for a minute straight. Abort if nothing happens after about 12 seconds.

Has anyone successful in this method?

A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
The higher up you go the neck, the longer the distance between skin and the carotid arteries becomes. It's the easiest to perform the blood choke at the bottom of the neck. I can't do it right below the jaw no matter how hard I press with my thumbs, but it's incredibly easy at the very bottom. I've done it many times.
View attachment 110609
Bloo
That's very interesting. I was always taught to do a choke as high up on the neck as you can and it does work, so that evidence shows that it'd be even more effective lower in the neck? Every day is a school day.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
That would hurt I think but if it only takes 12 seconds max I can try it later when my neck feels normal again.
I maybe look if I have some clothes for the meantime when I experiment before others see me after.
If I do it too low I can't feel the arteries there.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Weird. I can feel them at any height. Maybe I just have a stronger pulse than others do.
I am obese, maybe the neck is fatter at the bottom then or doesn't that have to do with anything?

Reactions: Unknown21
A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
That could me the reason. I'm a bit underweight.
I'm about 30lbs overweight, but even when I was lighter, I probably had a 18.5 inch neck. It always felt more effective higher up on the neck, for me.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I'm about 30lbs overweight, but even when I was lighter, I probably had a 18.5 inch neck. It always felt more effective higher up on the neck, for me.
Damn, mine's just 13.4 inch.

Reactions: newave3 and AerialBoundaries
A

AerialBoundaries

Sep 18, 2022
Damn, mine's just 13.4 inch.
Really? I was actually a pretty skinny kid, growing up. Actually got made fun of because of it, but I still had a thick neck. My weight does fluctuate a lot, but when I'm thin, it's anywhere from 18-19 inch.

It actually sucks. It's hard to buy a shirt because the neck and body size go hand in hand. I have the neck of a super obese person, but I'm only slightly overweight.