sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
I need sleep meds. Fucking sleep meds, man. How the fuck am I going to dismember myself if I can't even be awake to do it, istg I hate these insomnia streaks, my last one lasted 8 days and I kept having breathing issues towards the end of it and of course nobody gave a damn because nearly everyone is human garbage that only cares about what will benefit them in the long run.

I was even hallucinating on the 5th day of my last insomnia streak, and that is some of the most terrifying shit I've ever seen in my entire life. fuck. me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, kunikuzushi, haibane and 6 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Please go to the doctor, whatever is happening to you isn't sustainable and it must be horrible suffering in such a way, try to see what's happening, maybe there's an underlying issue and you'll most likely get prescribed benzos or some other kind of insomnia medication.

Does anyone in your family or any ancestors struggle with insomnia? If they do, you must specify that they struggle with such problems and if possible, tell the doctor which medications they may take and you'll get the same thing. Genetics plays a big role in medicine.

Reactions: f1lth, emptymiku and Praestat_Mori
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Please go to the doctor, whatever is happening to you isn't sustainable and it must be horrible suffering in such a way, try to see what's happening, maybe there's an underlying issue and you'll most likely get prescribed benzos or some other kind of insomnia medication.

Does anyone in your family or any ancestors struggle with insomnia? If they do, you must specify that they struggle with such problems and if possible, tell the doctor which medications they may take and you'll get the same thing. Genetics plays a big role in medicine.
Nobody wants to prescribe them to me because it would somehow conflict with my other medications (ADHD, POTS, anxiety, depression etc.) and everyone in my house has sleep issues but they all smoke a pack and a half per day at the very least and stare at screens all day, so apart from the fact that i hate their damn guts and hope they go to hell (very salty ab how they treat me, blood relation or not) i have good reason to not consider them as a good reason to give for needing sleep meds
i'm sorry if this is incoherent or not easily understandable i'm really slow rn

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Nobody wants to prescribe them to me because it would somehow conflict with my other medications (ADHD, POTS, anxiety, depression etc.)
There must be at least one medication that won't interact with your current medications. The doctors should try to find such a viable medication for you, they shouldn't leave you to suffer from insomnia to this extent. It's terrible.
and everyone in my house has sleep issues but they all smoke a pack and a half per day at the very least and stare at screens all day, so apart from the fact that i hate their damn guts and hope they go to hell (very salty ab how they treat me, blood relation or not) i have good reason to not consider them as a good reason to give for needing sleep meds
I think it is irrational to think in such a way. You should actually use them to your advantage and get some meds that will at least lessen the severity of the insomnia.

What is your reason as to why you don't view their struggles as a good reason to get yourself prescribed sleeping medications? Is it because of their habits or something else?

Of course, you don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable with such a question but I'm really curious.

i'm sorry if this is incoherent or not easily understandable i'm really slow rn
It's not incoherent at all, I understand what you're trying to say. Don't stress yourself too much and try to relax for now. Regain some energy.

Reactions: haibane and Praestat_Mori
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
There must be at least one medication that won't interact with your current medications. The doctors should try to find such a viable medication for you, they shouldn't leave you to suffer from insomnia to this extent. It's terrible.

I think it is irrational to think in such a way. You should actually use them to your advantage and get some meds that will at least lessen the severity of the insomnia.

What is your reason as to why you don't view their struggles as a good reason to get yourself prescribed sleeping medications? Is it because of their habits or something else?

Of course, you don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable with such a question but I'm really curious.

It's not incoherent at all, I understand what you're trying to say. Don't stress yourself too much and try to relax for now. Regain some energy.
They're really verbally abusive and when i was younger and actually needed them for medical purposes, my dad in particular was the reason i hardly ever got sufficient medical care (he always belittled my issues, even in front of a doctor)
that, and most of their sleep issues are because of themselves and the habits they have, or old age in my grandmother's case
it's just extra stressful because i'm still afraid of the fucking dark, i've never grown out of it and it's pathetic, who the fuck is still afraid of the dark past the age of 11 or 12 for gods sake

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, haibane, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
They're really verbally abusive and when i was younger and actually needed them for medical purposes, my dad in particular was the reason i hardly ever got sufficient medical care (he always belittled my issues, even in front of a doctor)
That's disgusting of them to do that and your father belittling your issues is not the proper way to treat a child.. I'm sorry. 🫂

This would actually make it much harder to find the proper medications for you since they act like this.. But, in most cases, the presence of any relatives at the appointment, to get the medication prescribed is not mandatory. If you can, try to see which medications a few of your family members take, if any, and see whether or not your doctor will prescribe them to you.
that, and most of their sleep issues are because of themselves and the habits they have, or old age in my grandmother's case
it's just extra stressful because i'm still afraid of the fucking dark, i've never grown out of it and it's pathetic, who the fuck is still afraid of the dark past the age of 11 or 12 for gods sake
That is still a viable reason to have sleeping issues, such habits or natural circumstances can even trigger or worsen the root causes of insomnia. But some medications also target the specific aspects of insomnia so I do recommend, if possible, to see the medical history of your family. If some relatives have insomnia for the same reasons as you, without any external factors involved in the development of the insomnia, that would be very beneficial for you, in terms of acquiring appropriate medication.
That's completely fine! I was also afraid of the dark until very recently. It isn't pathetic to be afraid of the dark still, it's a normal phobia to have. That'd be like calling someone who is afraid of spiders pathetic, which isn't pathetic at all.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
That's disgusting of them to do that and your father belittling your issues is not the proper way to treat a child.. I'm sorry. 🫂

This would actually make it much harder to find the proper medications for you since they act like this.. But, in most cases, the presence of any relatives at the appointment, to get the medication prescribed is not mandatory. If you can, try to see which medications a few of your family members take, if any, and see whether or not your doctor will prescribe them to you.

That is still a viable reason to have sleeping issues, such habits or natural circumstances can even trigger or worsen the root causes of insomnia. But some medications also target the specific aspects of insomnia so I do recommend, if possible, to see the medical history of your family. If some relatives have insomnia for the same reasons as you, without any external factors involved in the development of the insomnia, that would be very beneficial for you, in terms of acquiring appropriate medication.

That's completely fine! I was also afraid of the dark until very recently. It isn't pathetic to be afraid of the dark still, it's a normal phobia to have. That'd be like calling someone who is afraid of spiders pathetic, which isn't pathetic at all.
Well my mother is a druggie and may or may not have been using at the time of my birth (we're not sure, but it's been the case with some of my half-siblings)
I'm not sure about my father but he has ADHD too and that's really all I know.
Also I am afraid of spiders :')

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane and Praestat_Mori
O

OhSoTired

Sep 11, 2021
If you are at all interested in natural healing, perhaps do some research into histamine intolerance. Specifically becuase you mention insomnia, anxiety, and POTS. All can be related to histamine intolerance and its just not something that most doctors will diagnose. Sending love your way. ❤️

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well my mother is a druggie and may or may not have been using at the time of my birth (we're not sure, but it's been the case with some of my half-siblings)
I'm not sure about my father but he has ADHD too and that's really all I know.
Considering that your mother is a drug addict, like you said, she might've been using drugs during he pregnancy as well. That would've caused some problems and honestly, if she really did use drugs during her pregnancy, that might've been a reason as to why you developed such severe insomnia.

ADHD can be associated with sleep difficulties, including insomnia. The hyperactivity, racing thoughts, among others, can stunt the ability to get some rest and fall asleep. Maybe your insomnia has something to do with ADHD. You should talk with your doctor about it.

Also like @OhSoTired said, you should do some research about histamine intolerance because that is a main cause of insomnia that I forgot to mention.. It is very common.
Also I am afraid of spiders :')
That's fine!
I honestly think many people have arachnophobia to varying degrees because who wouldn't be afraid of spiders.. They look terrifying lol

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
If you are at all interested in natural healing, perhaps do some research into histamine intolerance. Specifically becuase you mention insomnia, anxiety, and POTS. All can be related to histamine intolerance and its just not something that most doctors will diagnose. Sending love your way. ❤️
i might be dumb and interpreting that wrong but i'm on antihistamines
Considering that your mother is a drug addict, like you said, she might've been using drugs during he pregnancy as well. That would've caused some problems and honestly, if she really did use drugs during her pregnancy, that might've been a reason as to why you developed such severe insomnia.

ADHD can be associated with sleep difficulties, including insomnia. The hyperactivity, racing thoughts, among others, can stunt the ability to get some rest and fall asleep. Maybe your insomnia has something to do with ADHD. You should talk with your doctor about it.

Also like @OhSoTired said, you should do some research about histamine intolerance because that is a main cause of insomnia that I forgot to mention.. It is very common.

That's fine!
I honestly think many people have arachnophobia to varying degrees because who wouldn't be afraid of spiders.. They look terrifying lol
i take antihistamines (specifically Cyproheptadine) for the off-label use of stimulating my appetite because my Aderall kills it but I need it [my Aderall] not only for my ADHD but also my POTS

Reactions: アホペンギン
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Have you tried natural melatonin. This is not dangerous and addictive like the other pills they sell like zzzquil or sleep-eze.

Those pills are very toxic long term but natural melatonin and benzos, im using it for 1 year and no side effects.

Attachments

• 20231125_170323.jpg
    20231125_170323.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I need sleep meds. Fucking sleep meds, man. How the fuck am I going to dismember myself if I can't even be awake to do it, istg I hate these insomnia streaks, my last one lasted 8 days and I kept having breathing issues towards the end of it and of course nobody gave a damn because nearly everyone is human garbage that only cares about what will benefit them in the long run.

I was even hallucinating on the 5th day of my last insomnia streak, and that is some of the most terrifying shit I've ever seen in my entire life. fuck. me.
not being able to sleep is a torture that's a billion times worse than people can imagine.

but there are other unimaginable tortures.

And prolifers purposefully take away suicide methods like nembutal and assisted suicide that people can use to escape extreme torture. These pro-lifers are pure evil.

If the "life is so beautiful , I'm so important" normies would know how bad life could get they would never have children.

If they knew 1/1000 of what I found out about how bad life can get they would never have children . life is hell.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyWanderer and ijustwishtodie
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Get urself something to put you to sleep. I would recommend doxylamine 25mg it's an OTC med that you can get.

One I use is called "Rispiridone", it's an antipsychotic which puts you to sleep but it requires a prescription to get.

Also melatonin is a good thing to put you to sleep it's hardly a medication, they have it in chemists around me these days but depending on your location probably herb shops or you can buy it online probably without a prescription.

If you want to know the best dosages of these just let me know but not getting enough sleep damages the brain and can make you groggy, make you feel psychotic and disoriented. Hope that helps.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, im so sorry for what ure going through rn. As i have chronic insomnia myself i kinda understand how horrible that is to not sleep for days. Feeling like ure constantly dying but not in a good way. If u cant have ure regular meds, try to find melatonin in a pharmacy if u can. Its way less efficient than real sleeping pills but it can help for sure and its pretty cheap usually. Goodluck

O

OhSoTired

Sep 11, 2021
i might be dumb and interpreting that wrong but i'm on antihistamines

i take antihistamines (specifically Cyproheptadine) for the off-label use of stimulating my appetite because my Aderall kills it but I need it [my Aderall] not only for my ADHD but also my POTS
There are different types of antihistamines and receptors. Any antihistamine medication you take will only address 1 type. Also, people who have many symptoms related to histamine intolerance rarely get the relief they need from medication. Dietary changes are almost always necessary. I suggest doing searches on your know issues + histamine intolerance. Such as "histamine intolerance and pots" or "histamine intolerance and insomnia" The medications will block the receptors without addressing the issues, this can lead to increased problems over time.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

God graces! You must feel exhausted 😬Can u try to get yourself some sleep meds from your doctor? Melatonin is also an option i feel like