• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiredNorthStar

May 13, 2024
It's literally a stereotypical poison, used in "drinking the kool aid" in the heaven's gate cult, it has a reputation for killing quickly, within seconds. So why is it not within the recommendations? It doesn't seem terribly difficult to get ahold of either

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans, NikWild and mistymoo
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It must burn when you drink it, I'm sure. Socrates suffered greatly after drinking hemlock, cyanide in the movies is immediate, but I don't think it is painless. Fast? sure.

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Because it is actually difficult to get a hold of. You want pure cyanide for the quickest, least painful and most guaranteed method. That stuff is heavily regulated and so are the salts that it could be distilled from. If you can't get it in a pure form, then it takes a full chemistry set and a lot of chemistry knowledge to extract it from something in a way that would make it useful to you.

• Informative
Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans, HereTomorrow, willitpass and 2 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's what I figured. Hard to get. Unless you are a CIA operative given cyanide capsules in the event you're captured by the enemy.

T

TiredNorthStar

May 13, 2024
That's what I figured. Hard to get. Unless you are a CIA operative given cyanide capsules in the event you're captured by the enemy.
Because it is actually difficult to get a hold of. You want pure cyanide for the quickest, least painful and most guaranteed method. That stuff is heavily regulated and so are the salts that it could be distilled from. If you can't get it in a pure form, then it takes a full chemistry set and a lot of chemistry knowledge to extract it from something in a way that would make it useful to you.
I was able to find sodium cyanide on amazon, and if Nile Red is to be believed, it can be gotten from chemical depots for not too expensive. Not terribly hard to turn it into a gas with water/acid, or just eat the powder from there

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I was able to find sodium cyanide on amazon, and if Nile Red is to be believed, it can be gotten from chemical depots for not too expensive. Not terribly hard to turn it into a gas with water, or just eat the powder from there
You would have to know the strength of it and so forth. Make certain it will work.

• Informative
Reactions: TiredNorthStar
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I was able to find sodium cyanide on amazon
Interesting. I don't see it. Could be a regional thing too.
and if Nile Red is to be believed, it can be gotten from chemical depots for not too expensive.
He is also known by a lot of chemical companies for doing experiments for his YouTube channel. Many chemical companies will not sell to someone not ordering from an obvious lab or business address. It's why a lot of people here can't get SN.

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Do you happen to know the level of purity it has to be? Does it have to be above 95% like SN?

Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
"Those who attempt suicide by using cyanide pills or capsules may believe it is a quick and painless death, however, cyanide burns the stomach and prevents the body from using oxygen, causing a painful death."
"Signs and symptoms of cyanide poisoning include: general weakness, confusion, bizarre behavior, excessive sleepiness, coma, shortness of breath, headache, dizziness, vomiting, abdominal pain, and seizures."

Quick, sure. But it ain't painless.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I was looking into using cassava for a while but I could only find the sweet variety in store, not the bitter one, which is the one that has the high concentration of cyanide. I'd definitely be curious to see if this is a viable method if someone can find bitter cassava though.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Because it's not painless or fast. Yes it will kill you but it will be an horrific few minutes.

Here we tend to prefer fast, peaceful methods so things like kcn are not widely covered.

Reactions: Forveleth