J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry for everyone's pain here as I do relate. I feel I picked up some addictive patterns earlier. I'm trying to break my patterns of quitting jobs easily and giving up so fast.

The things I wish I did know is not to compare my life although it's hard. I am lonely and I tend to get attached to men easily and I get jealous of girls with nice skin

• Hugs
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and Passersby
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I also struggle with horrible insomnia it's not something that I would wish on anyone. People that just lay down and suddenly fall asleep are incredibly lucky.

It's an incredibly positive trade that you're able to identify qualities in yourself that you feel like you want to change. Whether you're successful or not just know that you already made more progress than most people. Some people have trouble in life and they literally have no idea of what's wrong with them.

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering And are isolated in such unbearable loneliness. If you think talking with me might help you you can send me a message sometime if you like.

I wish you the best in life :)

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I also struggle with horrible insomnia it's not something that I would wish on anyone. People that just lay down and suddenly fall asleep are incredibly lucky.

It's an incredibly positive trade that you're able to identify qualities in yourself that you feel like you want to change. Whether you're successful or not just know that you already made more progress than most people. Some people have trouble in life and they literally have no idea of what's wrong with them.

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering And are isolated in such unbearable loneliness. If you think talking with me might help you you can send me a message sometime if you like.

I wish you the best in life :)
Thank you