• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
so a week ago my therapist asked me why i cant stay home alone (live with my mother and sister) and i said thats because im suicidal and my mother is scared that i would CBT. she was shocked, i was her patient for a year and she didnt know i was suicidal. i dont really tell her anything, my mother forces me to do therapy. i asked her why she didnt know she said that because i have no reason to be. lmao sucks to be me

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
so a week ago my therapist asked me why i cant stay home alone (live with my mother and sister) and i said thats because im suicidal and my mother is scared that i would CBT. she was shocked, i was her patient for a year and she didnt know i was suicidal. i dont really tell her anything, my mother forces me to do therapy. i asked her why she didnt know she said that because i have no reason to be. lmao sucks to be me
Just feeling suicidal on its own is enough of a reason to be suicidal. :heart:

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's probably a reason for ctb deep down, you must might not know it yet. It would be kinda weird to just want to ctb out of No where but I guess that's also possible. I told my psychiatrist that I want to ctb and she didn't really believe it seems so

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I feel this, there is no real good reason for me to feel the way I do yet here I am

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
thankyou. my trauma is small compared to you guys, and i always think that im not enough.
It doesn't matter what trauma you went through, it only matters how it affected you, it clearly must have been big for you of it has made you feel like this. Just because others don't see why you are suicidal doesn't mean you have no reason to be.

• Love
Reactions: popuoh