• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Filing for bankruptcy & had to list all the people who owe me money. Two of my so-called friends do, I listed them & reached out to warn them the bankruptcy court may garnish their wages in an effort to collect the money & use it to settle my debt. Somehow I'm the bad guy. They each borrowed thousadnds of dollars from me over the years & didn't repay, and I'm the bad guy.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I hope theres some evidence you can use against em. Sorry its come to this for you, sadly in this world it truly is eat or be eaten, for friend or foe.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I, too, hope you have some type of documentation to verify the debt. And you're not the only one without friends. I haven't any, either.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Filing for bankruptcy & had to list all the people who owe me money. Two of my so-called friends do, I listed them & reached out to warn them the bankruptcy court may garnish their wages in an effort to collect the money & use it to settle my debt. Somehow I'm the bad guy. They each borrowed thousadnds of dollars from me over the years & didn't repay, and I'm the bad guy.
Those aren't friends, those are leechers

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Me too. Depression fked my teeth.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Embrace it. Become the villain.