• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gonefornow

gonefornow

Feb 4, 2024
Is it bad that I have no friends? I mean like irl friends I have online ones but they have irl friends which are more important and i get that but I can't seem to make friends i want friends i want people i can talk to properly i want people that i go out to places with is that too much to ask for?? I feel like having no friends is making my thoughts on life worse if you get what i mean. Whats the point of me actually being here? My life seems pointless I don't have any value to someone (in the sense of being a friend or a sibling since i'm an only child) i hate my parents all we do is fight so I could honestly give less then two shits about how my life affects them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: return., Final_Choice, heisenberg and 6 others
Mafaalu

Mafaalu

Konbanwa~
Oct 4, 2023
I get what you mean, especially in this digitalized time period irl friends are different than what they used to be I think.
I for myself have online friends that began as irl friends, but turned out as only online friends, I myself seeked for attention from those friends till I burned myself from it (actively choosing to create distance between them and me) and actively choosing to embrace lonliness even though I yearn for the opposite. I have no real answer to your question other than I myself am coping with hope for the future because seeing one's own life ans pointless is (for me atleast) result in doing nothing and depression, which is more painful than coping. My Parents similarly have fighted with each other resulting in divorce and that resulting in psychosis in my mom and that resulting into me getting the full price of that psychosis, it got better with time though.

Hope this gives you a new perspective and might give you a clue on how to deal with it better than before, otherwise I'm up for a new friendship!

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
"people say I try too hard
People say I come off really awkward
You know I don't mean no harm
I'm just tryna be myself

But sometimes I get confused
Cause I can't read social cues
Throw my ambitions out the door

I don't have an excuse I'm just living in my youth
Don't know why people don't like me more

I have no friends
but that's okay!
I don't need them anyway
I do my best all on my own
And I'd just rather be alone rather be alone
I have no friends but I'll be fine
I don't need them to pass the time
And when I put my resting bitch face on and look stone cold
I'd just rather be alone, be alone
I have no friends " No friends by cadmium

I'm sorry I had to...the song automatically started playing in my head once I saw the title of your posts

Reactions: divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't know if it's bad that you have no friends or not. I never had an irl friend in my entire life so I don't know what having an irl friend is like and I never will. Either way, I hope you get what you want, I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: shelledone, WhatPowerIs and Deleted member 65988
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Is it bad that I have no friends? I mean like irl friends I have online ones but they have irl friends which are more important and i get that but I can't seem to make friends i want friends i want people i can talk to properly i want people that i go out to places with is that too much to ask for?? I feel like having no friends is making my thoughts on life worse if you get what i mean. Whats the point of me actually being here? My life seems pointless I don't have any value to someone (in the sense of being a friend or a sibling since i'm an only child) i hate my parents all we do is fight so I could honestly give less then two shits about how my life affects them.
I have irl friends...they are fake as hell and don't give a damn about me. Hanging out with them I feel they care about me...and I hold onto that because I'm aromantic so platonic relationships mean alot to me.

However whenever I'm going through a hard time they ignore me and just leave me alone. I often feel more alone when I'm hanging out with them then when I'm not. As someone who went through most of my life without friends once I got some I was ecstatic...that quickly faded and they made me more suicidal because I realised I would never connect with anyone.

I probably would stop being suicidal if I had another me...like a clone.

• Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie, ImpishIndulgence and divinemistress36
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't think so unless you care about not having them in your life. I don't have any irl friends to speak of either after years and years of friendships that just ended because time did it's thing and people just didn't feel concerned about my existence anymore, sometimes people walk away for whatever reason they feel is right by them even if it isn't necessarily respectful to you, it's messed up but I feel better on my own now.

Also, who the hell has time for people to prove themselves to not be true friends in the long run so why exhaust any and all effort into what most likely will be a dead end.

I feel like having no friends is making my thoughts on life worse if you get what i mean.
Sounds like you want the social experience of having people to relate to.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
gonefornow

gonefornow

Feb 4, 2024
Just don't do this and you'll probably make friends on here 😁👍

I'm not looking for friends on here i'm only here to talk about my struggles
I don't think so unless you care about not having them in your life. I don't have any irl friends to speak of either after years and years of friendships that just ended because time did it's thing and people just didn't feel concerned about my existence anymore, sometimes people walk away for whatever reason they feel is right by them even if it isn't necessarily respectful to you, it's messed up but I feel better on my own now.

Also, who the hell has time for people to prove themselves to not be true friends in the long run so why exhaust any and all effort into what most likely will be a dead end.

Sounds like you want the social experience of having people to relate to.
Is it a bad thing to want that?? I have had a few friends in the past even if they weren't good one i always stuck with them because I just wanted Friends. i never end friendships i dont like being on my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
yeah, humans are social animals, so of course it would suck. i never had a friend in my life, like there's something in my brain that just doesn't click, even if i do everything right, like others.

▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

-10 points in life
Feb 27, 2023
It seemes like I'm not the only one with that problem, I guess this should make me feel at ease for a bit.
Although, at the same time it's diferent.

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about myself anyway, but I truly understand your point.
It sucks that you really had gone through this alone, swallowing your thoughts on this kind of situation up to now had to be difficult.

I would like to be of help, but I can't find myself useful in anyway, so I can only wish you luck and that you are okay.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Just don't do this and you'll probably make friends on here 😁👍

🤔 hmm... let me see here...

FC has 562 followers on their profile, and a reaction score of 83k (majority positive) so perhaps you are underestimating how well liked they might be among many members here. Although I doubt they really care about being popular tbh.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs and Tears in Rain
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
"friendships" have also brought me pain. It's unavoidable in this life.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Most friendships are usually temporary In life. The few friends I have left are male and I know half the reason is cause they are attracted to me. True friendship is rare

S

Sivit

Feb 15, 2024
I don't have friends and I don't think it matters so much
IRL friends matter a lot more, obviously
I think it's hard and exhausting to get friends especially when you aren't so good in it.
All you meet are strangers and it's all just temporarily anyway.
I also met a lot of people online who said they wanna have friends but you end up with 2 people who don't say anything to each other.
If you're oK with being alone then everything is oK

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I feel this - although honestly life would be far more easier to cope with if I had friends, but I got shitty autism instead.