• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have suffered enough. I have infection in my mouth because of an operation that was done three years ago and can´t sleep due to heart palpitations which is probably due to the infection. The dental care has failed. I also have chronic pain and chronic illness. I can´t even go out of the house. I can´t live like this until I die of old age. I have to shorten my life and I have to try to do it today. I hope that the method succeeds. I have been preparing for a long time but it is hard to kill yourself. To hell with everyone who forces me to live and suffer. To hell with arrogant politicians who refuse to introduce euthanasia. However, members of Sanctioned Suicide have been understanding. You have understood what it is all about - to get rid of meaningless suffering and to live and die with dignity.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I will use plastic bag method.
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Good luck with your plan I hope you find peace.

May I ask what's your method?
I will use the plastic bag method. Two airtight large plastic bags over the head will lead to death within minutes due to lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning. Because the plastic bags are large, I will have time to lie down and prepare for death. The death process will not be painless, but this is a better death than being tormented for decades of ailments and old age and then to die in palliative care after long-term illness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so evil and hellish how the option of euthanasia is denied even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this meaningless existence they never even consented to in the first place. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it really disgusts me how many humans wish to force others to suffer so unnecessarily.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
At the very last end, the final breath, all will have been in the past. There are no words left to give you my gentle reader, my fellow traveller in life. But may you find in these words the warmest hand of a friend. Chris Docker - Five Last Acts.

Reactions: seekingrelease22