• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
this isnt a buying/selling post, like...im not trying to make any kind of transaction on here.
my current method of choice is this makeshift noose from a somewhat thin wire. it feels stable, though every time i put pressure on my neck, i never seem to faint no matter how hard ive tried.
im wondering if there's something good i could order online with this spare money...am i allowed to ask for suggestions? if not, that's fine, im just...curious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, 21Neberg and Yaalya
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Dartz, Oblivion Lover and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
When you only have $50 to CTB, you know the universe is taking a dump on you. I wonder if you could start a GoFundMe to raise money.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, 21Neberg, Yaalya and 4 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I have about £300 in my bank £1200 in rent arrears, few hundred council tax arrears maxed out credit cards I've been unable to find a new job not enough to do much with except have a good couple days before I CTB as I decided I am willing to push on a little see what life has for me but I refuse to be homeless again I'm just so done with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dymming Star6, Darkdreamer001, Darkmornings and 2 others
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I have lots of debt too. Have you considered an IVA to consolidate and reduce your payments. You'll only have to pay max £70 a month. Call Hanover Insolvency or Stepchange.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
E

Efem

Feb 10, 2019
You could buy a reliable ligature for much less than $50. I'd do some research on what ligature would work best for you and would be reliable, but you shouldn't have any issue getting one with the money you have. And please don't use wire. I don't know you, but I don't think you deserve the suffering.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, Darkdreamer001, Ldog9 and 5 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You could probably get all you need for SN under $50

Reactions: Dymming Star6, Darkdreamer001, memento_mori and 7 others
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Just get sn

Reactions: Dymming Star6, Darkdreamer001, jake3d and 3 others
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I have lots of debt too. Have you considered an IVA to consolidate and reduce your payments. You'll only have to pay max £70 a month. Call Hanover Insolvency or Stepchange.
Thank you for the advice I've looked into them the money thing isn't the only or main reason I've decided CTB is my chosen exit it's just the proverbial "straw that broke the camels back"

Reactions: FionaWR and Severen
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Only SN remains for 50$ if a rope aint working.
Or a CO method maybe

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Thank you for the advice I've looked into them the money thing isn't the only or main reason I've decided CTB is my chosen exit it's just the proverbial "straw that broke the camels back"

I need to sort mine out. But I just don't have the energy to do it. I've just quit everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990
Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I need to sort mine out. But I just don't have the energy to do it. I've just quit everything.
I know what that's like. Since 2016 when I had a complete breakdown and lost everything it's like no matter how much I try I've been in a never ending loop of money troubles I recently lost my job and with everything else I just don't have the energy to fight through and my options are closing fast and I'm already comfortable with CTB so it's like my life is making it more appealing at this point and unless a miracle happens lol I'll probably be gone within the next couple weeks maximum

• Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river and memento_mori
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Threat to others: no, absolutely not. Painful: a little bit, but going by the reports we've been getting we pass out rather quickly. It doesn't get more dumbed-down than in the wiki, you need to do some research of your own. There is a SN megathread here with a lot of info and some reports by members who have used it (and have not come back).

Spoon-feeding info on how to kill yourself can be interpreted as encouragement to commit suicide and that is not ok even here, not to mention illegal - it could land one in prison for a long time.

Reactions: Dymming Star6, crimea_river, inconsequential and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
When you only have $50 to CTB, you know the universe is taking a dump on you. I wonder if you could start a GoFundMe to raise money.
Am I an asshole for laughing?

Reactions: inconsequential and Severen
exhausted froggy

exhausted froggy

Jun 13, 2019
Threat to others: no, absolutely not. Painful: a little bit, but going by the reports we've been getting we pass out rather quickly. It doesn't get more dumbed-down than in the wiki, you need to do some research of your own. There is a SN megathread here with a lot of info and some reports by members who have used it (and have not come back).

Spoon-feeding info on how to kill yourself can be interpreted as encouragement to commit suicide and that is not ok even here, not to mention illegal - it could land one in prison for a long time.
ah, well, thank you...
geez, you respond really fast
nah, pretty sure i dont have it the worst here at all but it's still easy to make a laughing stock outta me

Reactions: Yaalya
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I know what that's like. Since 2016 when I had a complete breakdown and lost everything it's like no matter how much I try I've been in a never ending loop of money troubles I recently lost my job and with everything else I just don't have the energy to fight through and my options are closing fast and I'm already comfortable with CTB so it's like my life is making it more appealing at this point and unless a miracle happens lol I'll probably be gone within the next couple weeks maximum
Can totally relate, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Reactions: Dymming Star6 and Faraway1990
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Nah. People laugh at what is absurd in life. Like the fact, a human being only has $50 to CTB with in this universe, makes no sense because it's just too horrible to make sense... Like when this one man tried to CTB by jumping and landed on this phallic object near the sidewalk that was below him and it impaled him through his asshole, yet he didn't die and EMTs tried to save him. 100% absurd. Makes even less sense than a dog chasing his or her own tail... Like if suddenly, Earth was invaded by Pokemon looking aliens and started killing people by ass raping them to death with a tentacle and they are immune to all damage except damage by silver, diet coke and certain country music songs, which instantly kills them. And the last stand against them by humanity is fought with a united army comprised of the KKK, ISIS, Communists, Libertarians, Weaboos, Furries, the Swedish military and the Nigerian Royal Marines. Then in this one battle, no human or alien survives. And then Nazis take over Earth from their secret base on the moon...

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and Faraway1990