J

jjwtn26

Oct 7, 2022
Just want to say I completely relate with everyone about work. Iv'e basically just been sitting in my room the past seven hours dreading going in tomorrow. I have worked a manufacturing job the last 6 years and I really don't even have the words to describe the level of boredom I experience everyday at that place. To make matters worse I have social anxiety and I'm a shy person and even though my job is mostly solitary there is still more interaction with people than I can take.

I don't know how Iv'e stayed at this job as long as I have but I just figure every other job will be nearly as bad, plus the last thing I want to do is go meet a bunch of new coworkers.

After I get off in the afternoons and on weekends all I do is sit around the house bored. I just don't see the point in any of this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rainbowbright, sundown12 and ncmxm
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
I just can't take it anymore I just fucking can't

Doing useless mind numbing soul sucking shit day in and day out just so sone rich cunt can get even richer

I have no fucking "passion", the passion people can shove it up their ass

There is nothing I want to do
There is literally nothing I could still want to keep doing for years and years and years

Suicide really is the superior alternative to wage slavery

Parents are cruel fucked up monsters because they know how fucking soul destroying working is and they subject their kids to this anyway

Just how much of a cunt do you have to be to do this

I hate it here I fucking hate it

End rant
FUCKING MOOD...i used to be super creative as a teen, but ended up working a basic ass job with numbers and google sheets...it just sucks the soul out of me. i'm also super bitter when i see people being passionate and successful in what they do. i hope in my next life, i get to be a rockstar. no more numbers and names and data sheets...just my soul expressing itself to the fullest.

• Aww..
Reactions: ncmxm
The Eeyorish One

The Eeyorish One

Oct 9, 2022
Amen. It's been years since I've worked now but I still have nightmares of being late, abused by customers, etc. Not to mention the just general soul crushing nature of work. Like you said, how am I supposed to find a passion, especially one that I'd be willing to do for decades? I don't know if I'll ever be able to work again.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm