• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
i hate living i'm fucked in many ways.
I would prefer not to exist more than to continue with my pathetic and useless life. I am a garbage person, I cannot interact very well with other human beings, I am practically a genetic garbage, mentally retarded a complete subhuman I do not deserve to exist.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It is painful to be pushed to the edge of despair. Is it possible to carve out a small niche in which you can indulge yourself, have some control, or find some relief. Often this can serve as an anchor point from which the oppressive elements in your life might be pushed back somewhat.

Reactions: Marine
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
i hate living i'm fucked in many ways.
I would prefer not to exist more than to continue with my pathetic and useless life. I am a garbage person, I cannot interact very well with other human beings, I am practically a genetic garbage, mentally retarded a complete subhuman I do not deserve to exist.
Are you me?

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Same even worse if you have mental problems