• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I keep on seeing things like "get help" and "go to therapy" even on a place that is supposed to be all about respecting people's personal choices, honestly this place feels less pro-choice by the day and more life worshipping instead with the "recovery" cult forcing their beliefs. But anyway I wish people wouldn't act like others are ill for wanting death, it's so disgusting and insulting to do that. Death is the only peace anyway, in my case I'd always prefer to not exist, I have awareness of how truly undesirable existence is.

The problem lies in existence itself, not the wish to be eternally relieved from it, it's insane to me how many humans lack so much awareness and continue to repeat those hollow empty words that just patronise and insult people. Well sorry but existence was never anything of value in the first place, it was an abomination that causes nothing but harm. The fact that the human species even evolved is such a hellish tragedy, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware in this repulsive world, no I want true peace instead.

All of the so called "help" is just a sadistic scam to get people to continue suffering in their meaningless existences until they are tortured by old age and die anyway. There is no point to existing, I would never want to exist and it's not an illness to have awareness of the reality of existing, there's no illness in preferring the peace of eternal nothingness over suffering in an futile existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.

Last edited:
M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
I keep on seeing things like "get help" and "go to therapy" even on a place that is supposed to be all about respecting people's personal choices, honestly this place feels less pro-choice by the day and more life worshipping instead with the "recovery" cult forcing their beliefs. But anyway I wish people wouldn't act like others are ill for wanting death, it's so disgusting and insulting to do that. Death is the only peace anyway, in my case I'd always prefer to not exist, I have awareness of how truly undesirable existence is.

The problem lies in existence itself, not the wish to be eternally relieved from it, it's insane to me how many humans lack so much awareness and continue to repeat those hollow empty words that just patronise and insult people. Well sorry but existence was never anything of value in the first place, it was an abomination that causes nothing but harm. The fact that the human species even evolved is such a hellish tragedy, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware in this repulsive world, no I want true peace instead.

All of the so called "help" is just a sadistic scam to get people to continue suffering in their meaningless existences until they are tortured by old age and die anyway. There is no point to existing, I would never want to exist and it's not an illness to have awareness of the reality of existing, there's no illness in preferring the peace of eternal nothingness over suffering in an futile existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine.
Yeah I've actually seen so many pro life threads and posts on here and it's amazing to me. There is truly is no place completely free of people who think this way.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Yes life worth living if you didn't force us into healthcare and here we are brain damaged and ruined no education and just existing.
Fuck off from the beginning when we was teen or children.
The only people that say it's gonna be better they know nothing and probably won't and their life is settled with job, education and health.
So fuck you pro-lifers get into our shoes before judging us. We have to fight our mind every moment.
It's just existing for me until the CTB day (this year for sure)

Last edited: