FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so disgusting and insensitive honestly when people act like it's irrational to wish to permanently prevent all future suffering in this existence that was just undesirable in the first place.

The reality is that they are the true irrational ones, I don't understand what's supposedly so beneficial about suffering in this futile existence that only leads to decay and death anyway. Existence just causes so much harm and is nothing more than the creation of problems and needs that were completely unnecessary in the first place.
So to me it only feels rational wishing for death as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything, it's literally insane how in such a hellish reality people act like wanting to die is something wrong.

I wish that not wanting to suffer is seen as a valid way to feel rather than a mental illness, the true mental illness is the worship of life and denial of suicide as a rational solution to end suffering.
I cannot stand those people who push the idea of therapy onto suicidal people, they are so delusional, there's no such thing as "recovery" when existence itself is the true problem.

It's so insulting when people assume that suicidal people are "ill" by the way they push their unsolicited so called advice, death is the only relief from the curse that is existence, the only peace lies in eternal sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, LetmeCTB566, sserafim and 11 others
S

sympathyforthedevil

Beggars Banquet
Nov 3, 2023
especially if they criticise from a position of privileged, where they haven't experienced the many pains other people suffer

Reactions: kvsvenky100, LetmeCTB566, sserafim and 3 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Don't know if it true or not that Canada is giving assistance to stop permanent suffering to people who are homeless in Canada. So, I mentioned it to people to see how they reacted, and I give them a hypothetical of what if Canada opened that up to everyone. They react negatively to the thought and won't consider that there are people who suffer and aren't homeless.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Manfrotto99 and WAITING TO DIE
dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
It's just so disgusting and insensitive honestly when people act like it's irrational to wish to permanently prevent all future suffering in this existence that was just undesirable in the first place.

The reality is that they are the true irrational ones, I don't understand what's supposedly so beneficial about suffering in this futile existence that only leads to decay and death anyway. Existence just causes so much harm and is nothing more than the creation of problems and needs that were completely unnecessary in the first place.
So to me it only feels rational wishing for death as one cannot suffer from the absence of everything, it's literally insane how in such a hellish reality people act like wanting to die is something wrong.

I wish that not wanting to suffer is seen as a valid way to feel rather than a mental illness, the true mental illness is the worship of life and denial of suicide as a rational solution to end suffering.
I cannot stand those people who push the idea of therapy onto suicidal people, they are so delusional, there's no such thing as "recovery" when existence itself is the true problem.

It's so insulting when people assume that suicidal people are "ill" by the way they push their unsolicited so called advice, death is the only relief from the curse that is existence, the only peace lies in eternal sleep.
I feel you like some people don't get happy endings. I'm a storybook someone e has to Suffer so others can get their fairytale ending. It's sad but it's how it works :( everything will be balanced in the end :(

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim and Manfrotto99
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
These days death is a beautiful thing to me. It is the only means of escape from this hellish existence.
I'm becoming more comfortable with meeting death with each passing day.
Yet those who have never truly suffered will never see it this way.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim and Manfrotto99
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
I remember telling a friend a while ago about my suicidal ideation and was startled to hear that suicide doesn't even cross his mind. Some people just can't imagine the suffering some people actually go trough and think that suicide is "stupid", "irrational", "selfish" and what not. Just because people don't believe in it doesn't mean it isn't right. People didn't believe in evolution for a while and people now still don't, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person