• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
First off, Idk if this fits into Recovery or Offtopic so if I am in the wrong place please let me know.

That being said, I just wanna rant a bit. I am sick and tired of how much we have to worry in today's world. Like let me just list a few things alright.
- Having to worry about getting to work 5 days a week
- Having to worry about taxes
- Having to worry about family and friends. Like you have to keep in touch with them
- Your house/place of living, wherever that is. You have to worry about paying rent, keeping your stuff safe, etc.
- your health. You have to get it checked here and there and good luck if you have something that requires daily care (taking meds for example)
- Having to do enough exercise so your body doesn't wither and die
- Having to worry about self-safety when you're out.
- Worrying about things like elections and government because they can be corrupt as fuck too
Oh and it doesn't end there, no no no! The way modern day cities are built also make us ill:
- Those stupid fucking cars that is louder than a rock band traveling through the street per 10 minutes (lucky you if you live somewhere where the gov actually cares and regulate these like Germany). I mean, COME ON MAN. Despite studies being carried out that clearly show how these noisy fuckers can damage your brain and body, the gov doesn't do shit.
- People being noisy and have no regard for noise law whatsoever. Man I miss when my neighborhood used to be quiet. Now there's a dojo next to my house so I constantly get bombarded with people training and yelling there, there's a bar across the street whose owner apparently have no capability for empathy because he doesn't give a fuck about other people and noise laws. Oh and these cars and motorbikes too. And the dogs. Man I can't wait until the two empty land next to my house gets turned into a fucking NASCAR race track and one get turned into an outdoor concert hall. (there is no plan for those piece of land rn, I'm making a joke)
- Air pollution and street noise. I know I know I already mentioned muscle cars but this is different. Like if you don't have a car or you live near a busy street the noise will drive you MAD. Engine noises, horn noises, people cussing. But yeah keep telling me this shithole of a country is "the best place in the world".
- Advertising everywhere. Again, i swear to god, there is NO WAY the amount of advertising we are bombarded with on a day-to-day basis is healthy for us. Ads gets more annoying these days too. Im not gonna point fingers because I don't wanna give these people more revenue.

Oh and worst of all, in the midst of all these fucking chaos, we are expected to work unhealthy amount of time doing stressful job. I FUCKING HATE THE CAPITALIST SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. There are people who are disabled and still have to work because the 0.1% have the majority of the nation's wealth. We have no time for art and leisure because we have to worry about so many things at once. We have to work dumb jobs we don't even like for breadcrumb. Deal with shitty people. Do things we don't like. Is this life or is this prison? Are we truly free? And people wonders why people want CTB.

And people wonders why people are getting ill more today, why people aren't having kids. Yeah no shit this world is torturous enough as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabitsuki and Cinnamorolls
Sabitsuki

Sabitsuki

Rusting away...
Jul 29, 2024
All of these, everything is so overstimulating and full of numbers. If people weren't kept so miserable we could actually work on things like getting to see a starry sky again. :/
Cities should be build to enhance the nature and landscape around them, not overwrite it, people don't even understand dousing their yard in chemicals to get only specific plants to grow is terribly unnatural. "Healthy lawn" by god.

Reactions: trappedinthislife