• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
My entire life used to be a facade, and I'm over it but other people aren't. My dad's abusive, he sexually assaulted my sibling, we now have an avo against him. My mum has raging unmanaged npd, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to have a disorder, but she hurts people and doesn't care. My dad also has bipolar, both of them went through moods where they get really clingy and love bomb. Until this year I was gullible, I ignored the clear fractures in the perfect family. The moments where the illusion disappeared. It had consequences. I'm tired of ignoring intergenerational trauma. I hate how we have to be ones who realise that and manage it, and therefore get labelled as rebellious or crazy. I hate how everyone keeps trying to carry on the lies. It annoys me in other areas as well, I dislike when people pretend you have a choice/that they care, dishonesty, etc. What do you guys think?