• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Everyone I know treats me like a fucking moron, I'm not, I'm incredibly intelligent, but because of my sarcastic attitude everyone feels the need to shut me up no matter what I say. I say something isn't how it's suppose to be? Yes it is because anything I say is just immutably wrong just because they don't like me. I know I'm a piece of shit and an asshole to everyone near me, but that doesn't make everything I say worthless and wrong, especially when it's THEIR FAULT for the problems I'm facing I find a little catharsis in sarcastically shoving it up their FUCKING FACE

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I find that insulting people's intelligence is one of the worst things people can do, almost on the same level as insulting someone's laughter. Making another person doubt their own self - to doubt at all, to any extent, to make them confused about their own identity and pushing it down their throat when they clearly cannot take it, I despise that.