• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
It makes me so stupid im sick of it. I cant think and its hard to form sentences. Im so angry cause i want my brain to work but its not doing that. I keep punching and hitting my head which i know probably doesnt help but i just want something to knock loose and work. Its not working. I can barely remember anything and i can barely do my work. Theres so many assignments im missing but all i can do is stare at my laptop blankly cause i cant think of anything. I hate having brain fog. Im putting myself in a situation where im struggling with a lot of my academic responsibilities but i cant even blame anyone because its my fault for backing out of my ctb attempt. I wouldnt have to fear not getting my degree because i cant think if i just succeed in my ctb attempt like im supposed to. I hate this so much

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It makes me so stupid im sick of it. I cant think and its hard to form sentences. Im so angry cause i want my brain to work but its not doing that. I keep punching and hitting my head which i know probably doesnt help but i just want something to knock loose and work. Its not working. I can barely remember anything and i can barely do my work. Theres so many assignments im missing but all i can do is stare at my laptop blankly cause i cant think of anything. I hate having brain fog. Im putting myself in a situation where im struggling with a lot of my academic responsibilities but i cant even blame anyone because its my fault for backing out of my ctb attempt. I wouldnt have to fear not getting my degree because i cant think if i just succeed in my ctb attempt like im supposed to. I hate this so much
Have you been examined at the clinic? There are many reasons that could be causing this. For example, I have rheumatism and as a result of an exacerbation, my immune cells kill my red blood cells and because of this I feel dizzy and foggy in my head due to hypoxia and hepatic encephalopathy. I began to constantly inject antibiotics and my health improved. Maybe you just need to find a good doctor who can understand what your problem is? Unfortunately, most doctors are complete stupid shit who don't care about people.

daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
Have you been examined at the clinic? There are many reasons that could be causing this. For example, I have rheumatism and as a result of an exacerbation, my immune cells kill my red blood cells and because of this I feel dizzy and foggy in my head due to hypoxia and hepatic encephalopathy. I began to constantly inject antibiotics and my health improved. Maybe you just need to find a good doctor who can understand what your problem is? Unfortunately, most doctors are complete stupid shit who don't care about people.
I cant really afford going to the doctor sadly :( but yeah, from my very few times going, most doctors sucks so im afraid they wont take me seriously

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I cant really afford going to the doctor sadly :( but yeah, from my very few times going, most doctors sucks so im afraid they wont take me seriously
It's terrible to hear such things - it shocks me. You probably live in America or Europe where medicine is insanely expensive. In my country, I can call an ambulance for free and they are obliged to take me to a clinic and do an examination and free X-ray. I work illegally and don't even pay taxes in my country! The attitude towards me is better in my country than the attitude towards people in America - after all, you all pay crazy amounts of money for insurance and practically cannot use it. Damn this is so terrible.

If we didn't have free ambulance probably in my country people would kill officials with the question - why do I pay taxes? To pay for ambulance?))

Although there are disadvantages to this - the work of doctors in my country is very poorly paid. Only doctors in private clinics earn good money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salmon can't swim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring, it's so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

Reactions: daze
daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
It's terrible to hear such things - it shocks me. You probably live in America or Europe where medicine is insanely expensive. In my country, I can call an ambulance for free and they are obliged to take me to a clinic and do an examination and free X-ray. I work illegally and don't even pay taxes in my country! The attitude towards me is better in my country than the attitude towards people in America - after all, you all pay crazy amounts of money for insurance and practically cannot use it. Damn this is so terrible.

If we didn't have free ambulance probably in my country people would kill officials with the question - why do I pay taxes? To pay for ambulance?))

Although there are disadvantages to this - the work of doctors in my country is very poorly paid. Only doctors in private clinics earn good money.
just another day of capitalism ruining it for everybody

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I also live in a capitalist country, but it's so amazing how badly America treats its citizens that, while ripping off three skins in the form of taxes, it can't even provide free ambulance service! Why don't people ask questions about where their taxes are spent? The roads in your country are also very crap - in New York all the roads are patched! In my country, the roads are ideal - they are changed every year (we are, of course, mostly talking about theft from the budget)) but the roads are just ideal. God, even in Moscow the roads are ideal - because the government knows that people will be indignant if this is not so - but Russia is ruled by a terrible tyrant Putin! Oh how much your government doesn't respect you all - it shocks me. Even such a cowardly people as the Russians receive more respect from their government than an Americans who pays such huge taxes.

HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
I feel you man. Everything in my life has been put into question on account of my brain being injured and failing. I know how you feel to a T.

Reactions: Salmon can't swim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
U might be lacking B12.