• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Always I have been taught that it is Bad for myself to get along with those whom you had liked only.
Always I have been taught that even you feel bad or angry or sad,
You Should liseten to everything, everyone to the end.
Especially, my mother had taught me them often, directly. I started to get a kind of obsession.
I knew that I was the master of my destiny, but I had to feel serious anxiety and guilty at once.

Since I joined in SS on Feb 7th and for a one week, I was very satistied with everything.
I was loved and many members supported me.

But two or three users started to dislike me for my vent in the general chat room.
And I had some serious desputes over two users even, recently.
I went downhearted and felt guilty.

Usually I fear to be cricised by others especially in my fault, mistake, and poor English.
Usually I fear to break peace of the place where I am
And good terms which I keep with my whole heart
With my expression of thought or emotion.
So I used to suppress my anger, sadness, and some thoughts until I passed my limit.

Of course, I know I am dreaming of the impossible thing. It is obviously impossible.
But some events that I had underwent in a few weeks made me guilty, sad, and downhearted.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Holy fuck that post:reaction ratio.

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Reactions: Blue Rose
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
You shouldn't really take that personally and just ignore those who are mean.
Nobody is perfect and it's not your fault for not speaking English that well and having different opinion on things than other people.
I mostly just ignore those who start to annoy me or just being like mean or acting aggressive towards me.

Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Hang out in the chatroom without posting on the forum and get likes for your chat messages. Apparently it counts.

Edit: to clarify, this is why some users have improbable post:reaction ratios.

Yes, it counts.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
If there are people that aren't being nice you should report them so they can get a warning to not do that again. I find the people running the site to be very helpful and understanding. Although slow to respond they do seem to be trying they're best.

I do also agree with @LunarPyotr, just ignore them. If someone starts to upset you, they aren't worth your time :hug:

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Well, I like your posts a lot. Anyone who would be rude to you over the thoughtful, honest, and neat things you have to say can suck my nonexist wanker.

머리를 지키다

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I remember one troll saying f. o. to rose and I reported him and he was rude repeatedly in the chat room. I haven't seen him there since.

It's very sad someone as nice as you are rose had to experience that.

I think we have at least one very disturbed 12 year old who goes in chat but have no proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Rose
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Well, u need to care less about what others say and critic you, you need to know when to ignore a certain feedback and when to accept it.
If you know you did something good and what the other say is bullshit just ignore them or explain them they are wrong.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I've lost count of the people I've annoyed over the years, must be in the thousands by now. I'm quite proud of my record really. No doubt one day I'll get my comeuppance, but until then, they can all piss off. Moral of the story is: don't worry about it.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I've read some of your posts. I feel my english is also not perfect. I know a lot of words and phrases, but forming syntactically correct sentences is sometimes problematic for me. Sometimes it just sounds awkward because I overthink it, or I translate from my language word for word.

That being said, your writing holds a certain light feeling to it. It flows easy. I imagine a bird chirping every time I read your posts :happy:

Also, as per this thread, it's pretty obvious the vast majority of members hold you in high regards. Don't wory about a few cynical assholes. They're just overcompensating for being weak.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
One thing about being on the Internet is developing thick skin because there will be people who will try to offend or antagonize you because it's fun. It's great to make friends too online and sometimes we take things to heart when someone says something that makes you down, but that's on them, not you. Keep on being you and don't let others harsh your mellow.