• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

私はあなたと一緒に飛びます

May 14, 2019
A while back I read that you needed to (ideally) aim for the brainstem to ensure a almost instantaneous CTB, and I read it was right behind the ears.
I did some feeling around, and right below the ears is a slight indentation, is this where I need to aim, or is it literally right behind the ear?
Sorry if it seems so simple, when shit goes down so to speak, I want to make sure that everything is correct and nothing is left to chance.
Anyway, thanks for reading gents, I do appreciate it!

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
That depression is where I intend to place the muzzle. However, you also need to be certain of your aim up/down and front/back. It's easy to aim too high or too far forward. You should be aiming pretty much straight at the same depression on the other side of your head, or perhaps a little bit behind it. Practice in the mirror.