• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Since i knew about SN it took me some time to put myself in the position to actively search any sources.

Finally, i did: literally, in about 45-60 minutes i was able to find what i was looking for. So i dialed the number that i found on the webshop.

A very kind woman picked up the call. I asked her if SN was still available. It was still available indeed.

So i decided to buy it, but the woman right away asked me why i am trying to buy SN? For what reason? I brutally lied:

- "My cousin delegated me to find some SN. So i don't know what use he wants to do with SN. - I said.
- "If you can, ask your cousin why, and then send an e-mail to me specifying the purchase reasons." - She said
- "Why?" - I asked.
- "Since I put it up for sale, I have received many requests. I was alarmed. I had to double the price due to too many requests I have received since it went on sale." -

I assured her, through lies, that there was no reason to worry. She believed me. So i made the order. The order has arrived. Now, while writing this post, i see my 500g SN box in front of my eyes, ready to be used, someday.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Since I don't know about ordering SN, I will let others say but be sure to test it prior to your attempt.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have the SN, I see those with access to it as fortunate, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: lixt and r1007
R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Where you from?
Oh, i forgot to say in the main message. Anyway, i'm from Italy.
Since I don't know about ordering SN, I will let others say but be sure to test it prior to your attempt.
I know there will always be some range of "something strange could happen", but i'm trying to read as many threads as possible to limit my error.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
"Since I put it up for sale, I have received many requests. I was alarmed. I had to double the price due to too many requests I have received since it went on sale." -
wow, so since it was put on sale, a lot of requests have come in which probably means majority may want it for the purpose of ctb. id feel alarmed too if i was in her position and she didn't know why this was the case. Are there that many people after SN?

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Since i knew about SN it took me some time to put myself in the position to actively search any sources.

Finally, i did: literally, in about 45-60 minutes i was able to find what i was looking for. So i dialed the number that i found on the webshop.

A very kind woman picked up the call. I asked her if SN was still available. It was still available indeed.

So i decided to buy it, but the woman right away asked me why i am trying to buy SN? For what reason? I brutally lied:

- "My cousin delegated me to find some SN. So i don't know what use he wants to do with SN. - I said.
- "If you can, ask your cousin why, and then send an e-mail to me specifying the purchase reasons." - She said
- "Why?" - I asked.
- "Since I put it up for sale, I have received many requests. I was alarmed. I had to double the price due to too many requests I have received since it went on sale." -

I assured her, through lies, that there was no reason to worry. She believed me. So i made the order. The order has arrived. Now, while writing this post, i see my 500g SN box in front of my eyes, ready to be used, someday.
Probably only a good option for national rather than international sale but do you know if they do international?

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
wow, so since it was put on sale, a lot of requests have come in which probably means majority may want it for the purpose of ctb. id feel alarmed too if i was in her position and she didn't know why this was the case. Are there that many people after SN?
She was concerned. She even said: "What mess are they going to make with this?"

The strange thing is that she believed me because we joked together about other stuff and i seemed to her a bright "happy" person. Not a sociopath or else.
Honestly i felt a little guilty.
Probably only a good option for national rather than international sale but do you know if they do internatiTh

Probably only a good option for national rather than international sale but do you know if they do international?
They don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
She was concerned. She even said: "What mess are they going to make with this?"

The strange thing is that she believed me because we joked together about other stuff and i seemed to her a bright "happy" person. Not a sociopath or else.
Honestly i felt a little guilty.
Well, maybe she is aware of that possibility then, that people will use it to ctb. It will hurt her conscious to know that she may be partly responsible for ctbs in future but i don't know, some people just want their way out. I would have felt guilty too but I've already bought SN before and didn't receive any kind of questions like what i intend to do with it. I've seen a few deaths in Italy from SN so there's more of an awareness of it as an effective method, I was actually surprised you could order some after they banned sale of it to non-businesses.

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Apparently yeah. This webshop is a certified laboratory item seller. SN is on top of the selling chart alongside "blue slides".

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
Oh, i forgot to say in the main message. Anyway, i'm from Italy.
Considering how people are living here in recent years, I'm not surprised by the fact that many are buying SN or using other methods. Italy really went downhill.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Apparently yeah. This webshop is a certified laboratory item seller. SN is on top of the selling chart alongside "blue slides".
I got my SN from a local lab seller as well got an invoice and COA as part of the paperwork. Well if it is the top seller then that should say a lot about who is buying it and Why.

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Well, maybe she is aware of that possibility then, that people will use it to ctb. It will hurt her conscious to know that she may be partly responsible for ctbs in future but i don't know, some people just want their way out. I would have felt guilty too but I've already bought SN before and didn't receive any kind of questions like what i intend to do with it. I've seen a few deaths in Italy from SN so there's more of an awareness of it as an effective method, I was actually surprised you could order some after they banned sale of it to non-businesses.
I was also surprised honestly, I thought I would have a much harder time finding SN. It took me less than an hour.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I was also surprised honestly, I thought I would have a much harder time finding SN. It took me less than an hour.
yeah after those 9 deaths or so linked to IC SN, i really thought they would make it really difficult to buy as a non-business.

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
I got my SN from a local lab seller as well got an invoice and COA as part of the paperwork. Well if it is the top seller then that should say a lot about who is buying it and Why.
Yeah, unfortunately, the reason is pretty obvious : (

R

r1007

Feb 13, 2024
Considering how people are living here in recent years, I'm not surprised by the fact that many are buying SN or using other methods. Italy really went downhill.
> Increasing number of old people compared to young people (highest in the Europe)
> More birthless women; more separated parents: family values fucked up, because of the individualism ideology.
> Highest number of hikikomori in Europe. (Not my case, i'm pretty extrovert in someway)

Italy is basically becoming Japan 2.0, slowly.
i can't tell if you're just incredibly lucky or i'm just really bad at searching 😅
I would suggest the first option is more likable. Luck matters.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I have my SN too, it's so releifing knowing that I can use it when I decide to CTB. I have lots of benzos also and I only miss meto-antacids and a digital scale to complete my plan

Reactions: r1007
E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
It actually took me longer to find antiemetics than SN, for the latter if you're inside the EU you're in luck because Polish websites that have them will usually sell you with no issues. When it comes to the former my doctor really didn't want to prescribe them to me (they're prescription only where I live), but again if you're in the EU I recommend looking up Irish pharmacies, domperidone doesn't require a prescription there and it's sold under the name Motilium. Just make sure they ship within the EU (there's a bunch that ship internationally).

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I have my SN too, it's so releifing knowing that I can use it when I decide to CTB. I have lots of benzos also and I only miss meto-antacids and a digital scale to complete my plan
Same here, I have two bottles of 500g AR grade SN, 50ml beaker from a local lab supplier as well as Alprazolam, painkillers,a scale, Beta-blockers like Propranolol and Bisoprolol since they are already prescription to me.

I don't necessarily think you NEED Antacid, its not a fundamental need since things have changed a fair few times over the years with regard to the regimen, however it's isn't noted to particularly have an effect on failure as much as user error does.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Same here, I have two bottles of 500g AR grade SN, 50ml beaker from a local lab supplier as well as Alprazolam, painkillers,a scale, Beta-blockers like Propranolol and Bisoprolol since they are already prescription to me.

I don't necessarily think you NEED Antacid, its not a fundamental need since things have changed a fair few times over the years with regard to the regimen, however it's isn't noted to particularly have an effect on failure as much as user error does.
Thanks for the info, are you going to test your SN? I may test it one day before i CTB using the aquarium test strips.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks for the info, are you going to test your SN? I may test it one day before i CTB using the aquarium test strips.
Well here's the thing and I've said this before about the Aquarium test:
It's specifically meant to detect the level of Nitrite ions in water that could be potentially harmful to Fish in a tank, whilst the Aquarium test can be able to differentiate between Nitrate and Nitrite, because Nitrite is more toxic but it doesn't necessarily tell the purity alone. It's why one of the Hazard statements of SN is H400- very toxic to aquatic life.
It isn't a bad test, it's just not gonna be as accurate as methods like the Titration Method or UV-Vis Spectroscopy or Mass Spectrometry or Infrared Spectroscopy which are more accurate in assessing the purity of SN in a lab setting under controlled conditions which we, doing it ourselves, doesn't.

Then again, I have two bottles for a reason..

Last edited:
Reactions: Umacon
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Hi please PM me! I have meto. Would like to talk about sourcing SN/benzo!

heya, is it okay if I Pm you? (Not quite sure how to do that yet!) but would love to ask some questions if that's okay. Need a bit of reassurance about my SN protocol and method.

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Damn u got really lucky. So didn't they try to get your personal information other than phone no , delivery location and name. I wonder if such sources will remain available any longer. As I said u got really lucky.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Damn u got really lucky. So didn't they try to get your personal information other than phone no , delivery location and name. I wonder if such sources will remain available any longer. As I said u got really lucky.
yeah I'm panicking now as it seems really hard to source a reliable SN? Will we ever be able to get proper SN now, those of us who have just found out about this method :/

Reactions: wheredidigo
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Oh, ho dimenticato di dirlo nel messaggio principale. Comunque, vengo dall'Italia.

So che ci sarà sempre una serie di "qualcosa di strano potrebbe succedere", ma sto cercando di leggere quanti più thread possibile per limitare il mio errore.
Sono italiano anche io, possiamo sentirci per dm?

Have_a_nice_Life

Have_a_nice_Life

Feb 22, 2024
It actually took me longer to find antiemetics than SN, for the latter if you're inside the EU you're in luck because Polish websites that have them will usually sell you with no issues. When it comes to the former my doctor really didn't want to prescribe them to me (they're prescription only where I live), but again if you're in the EU I recommend looking up Irish pharmacies, domperidone doesn't require a prescription there and it's sold under the name Motilium. Just make sure they ship within the EU (there's a bunch that ship internationally).
Hi could you PM me i'd like to discuss about your EU sources i'm going trough every websites and they all ask for certificates etc..

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
Is this how most people are getting SN? by calling these lab shops directly and convincing them? because i have been looking for months and all i can find is labs selling strictly to business's and education facility's and i wondered how everyone was just buying it