• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I'm freaking out, gritting my teeth, i break things, I feel like I'm going to puke. And I honestly have no idea what to do about it. I say things bad things to my loved ones while I'm aggressive - but I don't mean it that way. I'm was just angry. It always makes me so incredibly sad when I calm down again, I apologize to those around me thousands of times afterwards because I feel so bad. It's only been half a year since I've become so aggressive. I do not know how to continue.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Here's a chill pill for starters 👉 💊.

Short of sedative medication you've also got meditation/mindfulness or just doing something along the lines of CBT to address what triggers your unwanted feelings and how you can manage them without denying them.

Reactions: hot
tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I'm the same way with my temper besides the breaking things..I don't break or hit people and never take it out on my dogs. More like yelling and having violent thoughts. It's a coping mechanism tbh. My best advice is isolation isolation isolation when it gets that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: hot and soulkitty
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
You're extremely irritable. Could be due to mental illness or even hormones. There are pills for that. I was the same way, even going off on complete strangers, cursing them out and starting fights. I was completely unhinged. Then I had a bad car accident. I was humbled pretty much that instant but now I'm just left with depression.

• Hugs
Reactions: hot and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I'm sorry you struggle so much with it, it's so painful saying bad things to loved ones when highly emotional, and the feelings of guilt afterwards are crushing. Identifying triggers is probably one of the best things to do, is there anything specific that happens before an episode of anger/aggression or is it just random? Here's some helpful resources I found on SS, maybe they will help you. I wish you very much luck ❤️🫂

Links:
Anger Coping Skills
Anger Management Workbook

Here's also a thread I found that seems to have some good advice:
Thread

Reactions: hot
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I think you lack self-control, but it is good that you still feel guilty or remorse, that means you still have morals. Just learn to be stoic, it's hard but necessary to do so.

• Informative
Reactions: hot and sserafim
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Here's a chill pill for starters 👉 💊.

Short of sedative medication you've also got meditation/mindfulness or just doing something along the lines of CBT to address what triggers your unwanted feelings and how you can manage them without denying them.
I think you lack self-control, but it is good that you still feel guilty or remorse, that means you still have morals. Just learn to be stoic, it's hard but necessary to do so.
I'm sorry you struggle so much with it, it's so painful saying bad things to loved ones when highly emotional, and the feelings of guilt afterwards are crushing. Identifying triggers is probably one of the best things to do, is there anything specific that happens before an episode of anger/aggression or is it just random? Here's some helpful resources I found on SS, maybe they will help you. I wish you very much luck ❤️🫂

Links:
Anger Coping Skills
Anger Management Workbook

Here's also a thread I found that seems to have some good advice:
Thread
You're extremely irritable. Could be due to mental illness or even hormones. There are pills for that. I was the same way, even going off on complete strangers, cursing them out and starting fights. I was completely unhinged. Then I had a bad car accident. I was humbled pretty much that instant but now I'm just left with depression.
I'm the same way with my temper besides the breaking things..I don't break or hit people and never take it out on my dogs. More like yelling and having violent thoughts. It's a coping mechanism tbh. My best advice is isolation isolation isolation when it gets that way.
Thanks everyone for your answers, I read every comment. Have a nice day - thanks for your help 🤗