• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I was stunned when I found a vet website that would prescribe me to without a prescription.

USD $24.00

Smallest bottle they'll send contains 100 10mg tablets.

Shipping included.

Just Google it.

• Informative
Reactions: Insomniac, MyStateKilledMe, Euthanza and 9 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
In Turkey it's over the counter, just the regular meto, you don't need anything else, just ask for it. I'm sad for people like you, since it's the easiest step for us

Reactions: houseofleaves, Cathy Ames and Iamchickenhat
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
and this is to help with the SN method?

NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

Nov 13, 2020
uk sites all want a prescription. damn :(

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sunset764, houseofleaves, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
Are you sure? I just ordered meto recently. Online, just filled in a questionnaire and purchased.

Edit: just seen that there are two possibilities for what meto could be, and you probably mean the one I haven't ordered. My bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamchickenhat and houseofleaves
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
In Turkey it's over the counter, just the regular meto, you don't need anything else, just ask for it. I'm sad for people like you, since it's the easiest step for us
are you kidding...bruh

Reactions: Sunset764, Iamchickenhat and TrynaChingMyself
J007

J007

May 12, 2022
I was stunned when I found a vet website that would prescribe me to without a prescription.

USD $24.00

Shipping included.

Just Google it.
Can you PM me, please? With source?

Reactions: losing hope
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Can you PM me, please? With source?
How do I pm you? I'm happy to. But I'm kinda holding out hope I haven't been scammed. They would only accept an e check. They wouldn't accept cards and I haven't gotten a confirmation email.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, NobodyKnowsMe and Lullaby
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
How do I pm you? I'm happy to. But I'm kinda holding out hope I haven't been scammed. They would only accept an e check. They wouldn't accept cards and I haven't gotten a confirmation email.
It's crazy that's the only option that was available. Since it's the weekend + holiday, maybe you'll have an update tomorrow or sometime this week. I guess it'll take a little longer to process.

I hope it works out! I'll have to do some searching now.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
It's crazy that's the only option that was available. Since it's the weekend + holiday, maybe you'll have an update tomorrow or sometime this week. I guess it'll take a little longer to process.

I hope it works out! I'll have to do some searching now.
I googled meto no prescription and there were lots of entries telling me it required a prescription, but then suddenly there was a vet site that said no prescriptions needed

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Lullaby
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I googled meto no prescription and there were lots of entries telling me it required a prescription, but then suddenly there was a vet site that said no prescriptions needed
Mmmmhhh let's see what happens next. It's a long weekend in the US no? Maybe you hear by end of the week. Crossing fingers (but better not to share the source with others - even by DM - until you receive the actual product).

Hoping for the best!

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and NobodyKnowsMe
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
But I'm kinda holding out hope I haven't been scammed. They would only accept an e check. They wouldn't accept cards and I haven't gotten a confirmation email.
I also hope you haven't been scammed, but it sure doesn't sound good.

*crossing fingers for you*

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
This website says it sends worldwide. I think the pharmacist is in Australia and the fulfillment is from the us. It says it shows worldwide tho.

I'm currently waiting to hear if the order actually went through bc I've not gotten an email confirmation. I'll try to remember to update this thread depending on the answer
Mmmmhhh let's see what happens next. It's a long weekend in the US no? Maybe you hear by end of the week. Crossing fingers (but better not to share the source with others - even by DM - until you receive the actual product).

Hoping for the best!
Thank you. Is not thought of that. Sorry for the preemptive thread

Reactions: NoWayOut22
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Update: I emailed them abt not getting an email confirmation. The company didn't know so they ccd in the pharmacy, who replied that they had the order. Bc of memorial day they wouldn't process it until Tuesday. Today before noon PST (that may be wrong. I can never remember what the rest of y'all call those things bc we don't ever change... Sorry folks) ANYWAY... The email check company that verifies that I'm actually the purchaser and they verified the amount and company. On phone 3:00. Lol. If you don't hear back from me, I've been arrested
Sad. Let me know if you get it.
After an email inquiry abt the order, they explained that bc of memorial day they weren't processing anything until Tuesday. Before 11 am Pacific, their one time e check verification company (I guess they wanna recording for their protection). They then say it'll take 2 days to process and then I'll receive an email shipping confirmation. We'll see

Last edited:
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Now that TeleHealth is so popular, I find it easy to setup an online appointment and request exactly what I want. As long as it's not a drug of abuse, getting the script sent to your pharmacy is fairly simple.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Oh hey. Took less then 2 weeks to get it and it was the real deal.

• Wow
Reactions: Euthanza and damaged_soul
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Oh hey. Took less then 2 weeks to get it and it was the real deal.
2 weeks? This is August. You ordered it on May 29. That's like almost 9 weeks.

USD $24.00

Shipping included.

Just Google it.
I found the site you ordered it from. 10mg tablets, right? The site was "a couple animals in the name.com?" (to initially get there anyway). And then the site name changed when you clicked on the link to get to the ordering? And you received it without hassle?

The "vet" name is a front to get you to the pharmacy. I've visited this pharmacy before. It ain't Australian. It is in Vanuatu.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeavingEarly
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
2 weeks? This is August. You ordered it on May 29. That's like almost 9 weeks.

I found the site you ordered it from. 10mg tablets, right? The site was "a couple animals in the name.com?" (to initially get there anyway). And then the site name changed when you clicked on the link to get to the ordering? And you received it without hassle?

The "vet" name is a front to get you to the pharmacy. I've visited this pharmacy before. It ain't Australian. It is in Vanuatu.
Thanks for posting everything out and loud. I got it less than 2 weeks after I ordered it. The op was from months ago. Are we gonna have to argue abt this. Come on
Thanks for posting everything out and loud. I got it less than 2 weeks after I ordered it. The op was from months ago. Are we gonna have to argue abt this. Come on
The whole point of this site is to keep those things mostly hidden. We don't reveal sources publicly. I was trying to be vague enough to give someone an idea, but not be specific.

But thanks for making sure everyone can see this. This will get the source removed.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No argument. But, everything else, other than the timeframe of when you ordered, when you received, and when you reported, is right.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
No argument. But, everything else, other than the timeframe of when you ordered, when you received, and when you reported, is right.
Look. I originally posted this months ago when I ordered. I wrote another post when I got the package...A CPL WEEKS LATER! Please don't argue with me about something I was clear abt but tried to protect a source. Don't believe me if you don't want to. I could care less. I was trying to be helpful, but you've certainly taken the fun out of that. If you believe in an imaginary sky fairy, then go with God.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm NOT arguing with you about anything! I TOLD you that ASIDE from ME getting WRONG the timeframe of when you ordered, when you received it, and when you reported back, that EVERYTHING ELSE I said WAS CORRECT! AND IT IS!

AND I SAID NO ARGUMENT FIRST IN MY LAST POST!

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I'm NOT arguing with you about anything! I TOLD you that ASIDE from ME getting WRONG the timeframe of when you ordered, when you received it, and when you reported back, that EVERYTHING ELSE I said WAS CORRECT! AND IT IS!

AND I SAID NO ARGUMENT FIRST IN MY LAST POST!
You basically unmasked a source